Are methamphetamine precursor control laws effective tools to fight the methamphetamine epidemic?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Powell, 2016. "Synthetic Control Estimation Beyond Case Studies Does the Minimum Wage Reduce Employment?," Working Papers WR-1142, RAND Corporation.
- D. Mark Anderson & Benjamin Hansen & Daniel I. Rees, 2015.
"Medical Marijuana Laws and Teen Marijuana Use,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 495-528.
- Anderson, D. Mark & Hansen, Benjamin & Rees, Daniel I., 2012. "Medical Marijuana Laws and Teen Marijuana Use," IZA Discussion Papers 6592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- D. Mark Anderson & Benjamin Hansen & Daniel I. Rees, 2014. "Medical Marijuana Laws and Teen Marijuana Use," NBER Working Papers 20332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bauhoff, Sebastian, 2014. "The effect of school district nutrition policies on dietary intake and overweight: A synthetic control approach," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 45-55.
- John J. Donohue & Abhay Aneja & Kyle D. Weber, 2017. "Right-to-Carry Laws and Violent Crime: A Comprehensive Assessment Using Panel Data, the LASSO, and a State-Level Synthetic Controls Analysis," NBER Working Papers 23510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, D. Mark & Rees, Daniel I., 2015. "Per se drugged driving laws and traffic fatalities," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 122-134.
- Damien Bricard & Zeynep Or & Anne Penneau, 2018. "Méthodologie de l’évaluation d’impact de l’expérimentation Parcours santé des aînés (Paerpa)," Working Papers DT74, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2018.
More about this item
Keywordsmethamphetamine ; methamphetamine precursor control legislation ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:5:p:519-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.