Economic Development And Marketing Strategies: A Comparative Lens
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2014)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (3702) 769362
Fax: (3702) 223563
Web page: http://www.ef.vu.lt/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011.
"Economic Liberalization and Indian Economic Growth: What's the Evidence?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1152-99, December.
- Ashkok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011. "Economic liberalization and Indian economic growth: What's the evidence?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-13, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Josef C. Brada & Inderjit Singh & Adám Török, 1994. "Firms Afloat and Firms Adrift: Hungarian Industry and the Economic Transition," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 32(1), pages 1-104, February.
- Kornai, Janos, 1979.
"The Dilemmas of a Socialist Economy: The Hungarian Experience,"
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GL12.
- Kornai, Janos, 1980. "The Dilemmas of a Socialist Economy: The Hungarian Experience," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 147-57, June.
- Naude, Wim, 2009.
"Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries,"
Working Paper Series
Research Paper No. 2009-4, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Naudé, Wim, 2011. "Entrepreneurship is Not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-44, January.
- János Kornai, 2014.
"The soft budget constraint,"
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(supplemen), pages 25-79, November.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Aleksey Oshchepkov & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "The Russian Regional Convergence Process," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(3), pages 5-26, May.
- Desai, Padma & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1975. "Socialism and Indian economic policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 213-221, April.
- Mariusz-Jan Radlo, 2012. "Emerging Multinationals and Outward FDI Development," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(2), pages 59-84, March.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, March.
- Appiah-Adu, Kwaku, 1999. "The impact of economic reform on business performance: A study of foreign and domestic firms in Ghana," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 463-486, August.
- Wenyu Dou & Hairong Li & Nan Zhou & Chenting Su, 2010. "Exploring relationship satisfaction between global professional service firms and local clients in emerging markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(7), pages 1198-1217, September.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2013. "Restructuring and Competitiveness," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 51(4), pages 84-107, July.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Karsten Staehr, 2011. "Democratic and Market-Economic Reforms in the Postcommunist Countries," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(5), pages 5-28, September.
- Wen-Shinn Low & Soo-May Cheng, 2009. "Establishing and restructuring marketing channels: An exploratory study of a Taiwanese company in Russia," Journal for East European Management Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 14(1), pages 86 - 104.
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2008. "From Licence Raj to Market Forces: The Determinants of Industrial Structure in India after Reform," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(298), pages 222-243, 05.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & Plangger, Kirk & Shapiro, Daniel, 2012. "Marketing meets Web 2.0, social media, and creative consumers: Implications for international marketing strategy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 261-271.
- John Williamson, 2004. "The strange history of the Washington consensus," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 27(2), pages 195-206, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:5:y:2014:i:1:id:162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.