Economic Development And Marketing Strategies: A Comparative Lens
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2014)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (3702) 769362
Fax: (3702) 223563
Web page: http://www.ef.vu.lt/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Kornai, Janos, 1980. "The Dilemmas of a Socialist Economy: The Hungarian Experience," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 147-57, June.
- Ashkok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011.
"Economic liberalization and Indian economic growth: What's the evidence?,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
11-13, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011. "Economic Liberalization and Indian Economic Growth: What's the Evidence?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1152-99, December.
- Appiah-Adu, Kwaku, 1999. "The impact of economic reform on business performance: A study of foreign and domestic firms in Ghana," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 463-486, August.
- János Kornai, 2014.
"The soft budget constraint,"
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(supplemen), pages 25-79, November.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, July.
- Naude, Wim, 2009.
"Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries,"
Working Paper Series
Research Paper No. 2009-4, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Naudé, Wim, 2011. "Entrepreneurship is Not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2013. "Restructuring and Competitiveness," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 51(4), pages 84-107, July.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Aleksey Oshchepkov & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "The Russian Regional Convergence Process," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(3), pages 5-26, May.
- Wenyu Dou & Hairong Li & Nan Zhou & Chenting Su, 2010. "Exploring relationship satisfaction between global professional service firms and local clients in emerging markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(7), pages 1198-1217, September.
- John Williamson, 2004. "The strange history of the Washington consensus," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 27(2), pages 195-206, December.
- Mariusz-Jan Radlo, 2012. "Emerging Multinationals and Outward FDI Development," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(2), pages 59-84, March.
- Wen-Shinn Low & Soo-May Cheng, 2009. "Establishing and restructuring marketing channels: An exploratory study of a Taiwanese company in Russia," Journal for East European Management Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 14(1), pages 86 - 104.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & Plangger, Kirk & Shapiro, Daniel, 2012. "Marketing meets Web 2.0, social media, and creative consumers: Implications for international marketing strategy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 261-271.
- Josef C. Brada & Inderjit Singh & Adám Török, 1994. "Firms Afloat and Firms Adrift: Hungarian Industry and the Economic Transition," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 32(1), pages 1-104, February.
- Desai, Padma & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1975. "Socialism and Indian economic policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 213-221, April.
- Karsten Staehr, 2011. "Democratic and Market-Economic Reforms in the Postcommunist Countries," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(5), pages 5-28, September.
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2008. "From Licence Raj to Market Forces: The Determinants of Industrial Structure in India after Reform," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(298), pages 222-243, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:5:y:2014:i:1:id:162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.