Economic Development And Marketing Strategies: A Comparative Lens
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- János Kornai, 2014. "The soft budget constraint," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(supplemen), pages 25-79, November.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & Plangger, Kirk & Shapiro, Daniel, 2012. "Marketing meets Web 2.0, social media, and creative consumers: Implications for international marketing strategy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 261-271.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Aleksey Oshchepkov & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "The Russian Regional Convergence Process," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 5-26, May.
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2008. "From Licence Raj to Market Forces: The Determinants of Industrial Structure in India after Reform," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(298), pages 222-243, May.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2013. "Restructuring and Competitiveness," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(4), pages 84-107, July.
- Karsten Staehr, 2011. "Democratic and Market-Economic Reforms in the Postcommunist Countries," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 5-28, September.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Kornai, Janos, 1980.
"The Dilemmas of a Socialist Economy: The Hungarian Experience,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 147-157, June.
- Kornai, Janos, 1979. "The Dilemmas of a Socialist Economy: The Hungarian Experience," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GLS12.
- Desai, Padma & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1975. "Socialism and Indian economic policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 213-221, April.
- Naudé, Wim, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship is Not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wenyu Dou & Hairong Li & Nan Zhou & Chenting Su, 2010. "Exploring relationship satisfaction between global professional service firms and local clients in emerging markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(7), pages 1198-1217, September.
- Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011.
"Economic Liberalization and Indian Economic Growth: What's the Evidence?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1152-1199, December.
- Ashkok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011. "Economic liberalization and Indian economic growth: What's the evidence?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-13, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Appiah-Adu, Kwaku, 1999. "The impact of economic reform on business performance: A study of foreign and domestic firms in Ghana," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 463-486, August.
- John Williamson, 2004. "The strange history of the Washington consensus," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 195-206.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Mariusz-Jan Radlo, 2012. "Emerging Multinationals and Outward FDI Development," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 59-84, March.
- Wen-Shinn Low & Soo-May Cheng, 2009. "Establishing and restructuring marketing channels: An exploratory study of a Taiwanese company in Russia," Journal of East European Management Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 14(1), pages 86-104.
- Josef C. Brada & Inderjit Singh & Adám Török, 1994. "Firms Afloat and Firms Adrift: Hungarian Industry and the Economic Transition," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 1-104, February.
- Stanley C. Hollander & Kathleen M. Rassuli (ed.), 1993. "Marketing," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 512.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trąpczyński, Piotr & Banalieva, Elitsa R., 2016. "Institutional difference, organizational experience, and foreign affiliate performance: Evidence from Polish firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 826-842.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:5:y:2014:i:1:id:162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .