Marketing meets Web 2.0, social media, and creative consumers: Implications for international marketing strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & McCarthy, Ian & Kates, Steven M., 2007. "When customers get clever: Managerial approaches to dealing with creative consumers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 39-47.
- Muñiz Jr., Albert M. & Schau, Hope Jensen, 2011. "How to inspire value-laden collaborative consumer-generated content," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 209-217, May.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Kietzmann, Jan H. & Hermkens, Kristopher & McCarthy, Ian P. & Silvestre, Bruno S., 2011. "Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 241-251, May.
- Hanna, Richard & Rohm, Andrew & Crittenden, Victoria L., 2011. "We're all connected: The power of the social media ecosystem," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 265-273, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchi, Constanza & Andrews, Lynda, 2015. "Investigating marketing managers' perspectives on social media in Chile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2552-2559.
- Elena Casprini & Alberto Di Minin, 2013. "The Social Media Revolution. Strategies and Attitudes towards the Rise of an Enabling Technology," Working Papers 201302, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Tiago, Teresa & Tiago, Flávio & Faria, Sandra Dias & Couto, João Pedro, 2016. "Who is the better player? Off-field battle on Facebook and Twitter," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 175-183.
- Francesca Checchinato & Giulia Zanichelli, 2016. "An analysis of factors influencing the online presence in distant countries: the case of italian fashion brands in china," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 45-67.
- Bruno Schivinski & Dariusz Dabrowski, 2013. "The Impact of Brand Communication on Brand Equity Dimensions and Brand Purchase Intention Through Facebook," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 4, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- repec:zag:market:v:29:y:2017:i:7:p:7-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Wozniak & Brigitte Stangl & Roland Schegg & Andreas Liebrich, 0. "The return on tourism organizations’ social media investments: preliminary evidence from Belgium, France, and Switzerland," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Astrid Dickinger & Lidija Lalicic, 2016. "An analysis of destination brand personality and emotions: a comparison study," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 317-340, January.
- Tiago, Maria Teresa Pinheiro Melo Borges & Veríssimo, José Manuel Cristóvão, 2014. "Digital marketing and social media: Why bother?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 703-708.
- Piergiorgio Re & Bernardo Bertoldi & Fabrizio Mosca & Margherita Stupino & Chiara Giachino, 2016. "Cultural assets. New opportunities for the region," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 13-40.
- Poba-Nzaou, Placide & Lemieux, Nathalie & Beaupré, Daniel & Uwizeyemungu, Sylvestre, 2016. "Critical challenges associated with the adoption of social media: A Delphi of a panel of Canadian human resources managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4011-4019.
- PechrovaÌ , M. & Lohr, V. & HavliÌ cÌŒek, Z., 2015. "Social Media for Organic Products Promotion," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 7(1), March.
- repec:spr:infott:v:17:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40558-017-0077-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Dohoon, 2016. "Value ecosystem models for social media services," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 13-27.
- repec:zag:market:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:5-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaron W. Baur, 0. "Harnessing the social web to enhance insights into people’s opinions in business, government and public administration," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Daniela Garbin Praničević & Ana Zovko, 2016. "Perspective of Croatian tourism supported with ICT potential and ICT trends," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 04, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Ulrike Baumöl & Linda Hollebeek & Reinhard Jung, 2016. "Dynamics of customer interaction on social media platforms," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 26(3), pages 199-202, August.
- Hsiu-Li Liao & Su-Houn Liu & Chi-Wen Lin, 2013. "Information, Experience and Destination Marketing - The Influence of Interactivity on Tourism Website," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 58-69, August.
- Hossein Rezaie Dolatabadi & Mohammad Hossein Forghani & Seyed Mehdi Tabatabaee & Fatemeh Faghani, 2013. "Effect of Appropriate Marketing Mix Strategies on Iranian Protein Products Export Performance," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 21-27, July.
- Christian Fieseler & Matthes Fleck, 2013. "The Pursuit of Empowerment through Social Media: Structural Social Capital Dynamics in CSR-Blogging," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(4), pages 759-775, December.
- Aaron W. Baur, 2017. "Harnessing the social web to enhance insights into people’s opinions in business, government and public administration," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 231-251, April.
- Trainor, Kevin J. & Andzulis, James (Mick) & Rapp, Adam & Agnihotri, Raj, 2014. "Social media technology usage and customer relationship performance: A capabilities-based examination of social CRM," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1201-1208.
- Ravi Sarathy & Elitsa R. Banalieva, 2014. "Economic Development And Marketing Strategies: A Comparative Lens," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 5(1).
- Elena Casprini & Alberto Di Minin, 2015. "How are companies facing the social media (r)evolution?," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 67-86.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational marketing strategy; Social media; Web 2.0; Creative consumers; Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:55:y:2012:i:3:p:261-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.