How to inspire value-laden collaborative consumer-generated content
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ritson, Mark & Elliott, Richard, 1999. " The Social Uses of Advertising: An Ethnographic Study of Adolescent Advertising Audiences," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 260-277, December.
- Muniz, Albert M, Jr & O'Guinn, Thomas C, 2001. " Brand Community," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 412-432, March.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & McCarthy, Ian & Kates, Steven M., 2007. "When customers get clever: Managerial approaches to dealing with creative consumers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 39-47.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & Plangger, Kirk & Shapiro, Daniel, 2012. "Marketing meets Web 2.0, social media, and creative consumers: Implications for international marketing strategy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 261-271.
- Halliday, Sue Vaux, 2016. "User-generated content about brands: Understanding its creators and consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 137-144.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:7:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-017-0105-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dellaert, B.G.C., 2018. "The Consumer Production Journey: Marketing to Consumers as Co-Producers in the Sharing Economy," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2018-001-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:26:y:2012:i:2:p:102-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scholz, Joachim & Smith, Andrew N., 2016. "Augmented reality: Designing immersive experiences that maximize consumer engagement," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 149-161.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:158-:d:126359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agostino Vollero & Maria Palazzo, 2015. "Conceptualizing content marketing: a delphi approach," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 25-44.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer-generated content (CGC) Brand community Consumer collective Marketing communications Co-creation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:54:y:2011:i:3:p:209-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.