Modelling And Predicting The Real Money Demand In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pelinescu, Elena, 2012. "Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Romania. Insights into the Economic Crisis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 5-21, September.
- Ragot, Xavier, 2014.
"The case for a financial approach to money demand,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 94-107.
- Xavier Ragot, 2008. "The case for a financial approach to money demand," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586066, HAL.
- Xavier Ragot, 2014. "The case for a financial approach to money demand," Post-Print halshs-00978785, HAL.
- Xavier Ragot, 2014. "The case for a financial approach to money demand," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4vm8e5vhjr9, Sciences Po.
- Ragot, X., 2010. "The Case for a Financial Approach to Money Demand," Working papers 300, Banque de France.
- Xavier Ragot, 2009. "The Case for a Financial Approach to Money Demand," 2009 Meeting Papers 474, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ralph Setzer & Guntram Wolff, 2013.
"Money demand in the euro area: new insights from disaggregated data,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 297-315, June.
- Setzer, Ralph & Wolff, Guntram B., 2009. "Money demand in the euro area: new insights from disaggregated data," MPRA Paper 17483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph Setzer & Guntram B. Wolff, 2009. "Money demand in the euro area: new insights from disaggregated data," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 373, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen, 2015. "Unconventional monetary policy and money demand," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 40-54.
- Jawadi, Fredj & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"Money demand in the euro area, the US and the UK: Assessing the role of nonlinearity,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 507-515.
- Fredj Jawadi & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "Money Demand in the euro area, the US and the UK:Assessing the Role of Nonlinearity," NIPE Working Papers 22/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Ali M. Kutan & Dan Xi, 2013. "The impact of economic and monetary uncertainty on the demand for money in emerging economies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(23), pages 3278-3287, August.
- William T. Gavin, 2005. "M2 and 'reigniting inflation'," Monetary Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun.
- Scutaru, Cornelia & Pelinescu, Elena, 2001. "A Dynamic Model Of The Money Demand In Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 32-47, June.
- Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen, 2014.
"Money demand and the role of monetary indicators in forecasting euro area inflation,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 303-312.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2010. "Money Demand and the Role of Monetary Indicators in Forecasting Euro Area Inflation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1064, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2013. "Money demand and the role of monetary indicators in forecasting euro area inflation," FIW Working Paper series 119, FIW.
- Beyer, Andreas, 2009. "A Stable Model for Euro Area Money Demand: Revisiting the Role of Wealth," Working Paper Series 1111, European Central Bank.
- Defne Mutluer & Yasemin Barlas, 2002. "Modeling the Turkish Broad Money Demand," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 2(2), pages 55-75.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney demand; VAR model; spread; forecasts;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:rojfme:v:1:y:2014:i:1:p:117-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.