An Empirical Test of Money Demand in Thailand from 1993 to 2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKinnon, James G & Haug, Alfred A & Michelis, Leo, 1999.
"Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 563-577, Sept.-Oct.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Haug, A.A. & Michelis, L., 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- James G. MacKinnon & Alfred A. Haug & Leo Michelis, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Working Papers 1996_07, York University, Department of Economics.
- William A. Barnett & Douglas Fisher & Apostolos Serletis, 2006. "Consumer Theory and the Demand for Money," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Money And The Economy, chapter 1, pages 3-43 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Takeshi Inoue & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2009.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Money Demand Function in India,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1224-1245.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2008. "An empirical analysis of the money demand function in India," IDE Discussion Papers 166, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Terasvirta, Timo & Wolters, Jurgen, 1999.
"Investigating Stability and Linearity of a German M1 Money Demand Function,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 511-525, Sept.-Oct.
- H. Lütkepohl & T. Teräsvirta & J. Wolters, 1995. "Investigating Stability and Linearity of a German M1 Money Demand Function," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,57, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lütkepohl, Helmut & Teräsvirta, Timo & Wolters, Jürgen, 1995. "Investigating Stability and Linearity of a German M1 Money Demand Function," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 64, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Ball, Laurence, 2001. "Another look at long-run money demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 31-44, February.
- S. Mahendra Dev, 2008. "India," Chapters,in: Handbook on the South Asian Economies, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ralph Setzer & Guntram Wolff, 2013.
"Money demand in the euro area: new insights from disaggregated data,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 297-315, June.
- Setzer, Ralph & Wolff, Guntram B., 2009. "Money demand in the euro area: new insights from disaggregated data," MPRA Paper 17483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph Setzer & Guntram B. Wolff, 2009. "Money demand in the euro area: new insights from disaggregated data," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 373, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1976. "The Case of the Missing Money," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(3), pages 683-740.
- Roberto Golinelli & Sergio Pastorello, 2002. "Modelling the demand for M3 in the Euro area," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 371-401.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1973. "The Demand for Money Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 577-646.
- Jawadi, Fredj & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"Money demand in the euro area, the US and the UK: Assessing the role of nonlinearity,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 507-515.
- Fredj Jawadi & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "Money Demand in the euro area, the US and the UK:Assessing the Role of Nonlinearity," NIPE Working Papers 22/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney Demand; Real Income; Interest Rate; Cointegration; Dynamic OLS;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-03-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-03-15 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-03-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .