Making or Buying Environmental Public Goods: Do Consumers Care?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bougherara, Douadia & Costa, Sandrine & Teisl, Mario, 2012. "Making or buying environmental public goods: do consumers care?," Working Papers 207991, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Mario Teisl, 2012. "Making or buying environmental public goods: do consumers care?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 12-04, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Costanigro & Dawn Thilmany McFadden & Stephan Kroll & Gretchen Nurse, 2011. "An in‐store valuation of local and organic apples: the role of social desirability," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 465-477, September.
- David Hensher & Nina Shore & Kenneth Train, 2005. "Households’ Willingness to Pay for Water Service Attributes," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(4), pages 509-531, December.
- Yuko Onozaka & Dawn Thilmany Mcfadden, 2011. "Does Local Labeling Complement or Compete with Other Sustainable Labels? A Conjoint Analysis of Direct and Joint Values for Fresh Produce Claim," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 689-702.
- Søren Olsen, 2009. "Choosing Between Internet and Mail Survey Modes for Choice Experiment Surveys Considering Non-Market Goods," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(4), pages 591-610, December.
- MacKerron, George J. & Egerton, Catrin & Gaskell, Christopher & Parpia, Aimie & Mourato, Susana, 2009. "Willingness to pay for carbon offset certification and co-benefits among (high-)flying young adults in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1372-1381, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Coent, Philippe & Préget, Raphaële & Thoyer, Sophie, 2017.
"Compensating Environmental Losses Versus Creating Environmental Gains: Implications for Biodiversity Offsets,"
Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 120-129.
- Philippe Le Coent & Raphaelle Préget & Sophie Thoyer, 2016. "Compensating environmental losses versus creating environmental gains: Implications for biodiversity offsets," Working Papers 07-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Philippe Le Coent & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer, 2017. "Compensating environmental losses versus creating environmental gains: implications for biodiversity offsets," Post-Print hal-01607967, HAL.
- Huth, William L. & McEvoy, David M. & Morgan, O. Ashton, 2018. "Controlling an Invasive Species through Consumption: The Case of Lionfish as an Impure Public Good," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 74-79.
- Rogers, Abbie A. & Burton, Michael P., 2016. "Public preferences for the design of biodiversity offset policies in Australia," Working Papers 231533, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:89:y:2013:iv:1:p:767-781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.