The Effect of Conservation Activity on Surrounding Land Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark R. Correll & Jane H. Lillydahl & Larry D. Singell, 1978. "The Effects of Greenbelts on Residential Property Values: Some Findings on the Political Economy of Open Space," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 207-217.
- Margot Lutzenhiser & Noelwah R. Netusil, 2001. "The Effect Of Open Spaces On A Home'S Sale Price," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(3), pages 291-298, July.
- Carolyn Dehring & Neil Dunse, 2006. "Housing Density and the Effect of Proximity to Public Open Space in Aberdeen, Scotland," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 34(4), pages 553-566, December.
- repec:cup:jagaec:v:33:y:2001:i:03:p:487-492_02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vernon W. Ruttan, 1971. "Technology and the Environment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(5), pages 707-717.
- Adina M. Merenlender, 2006. "Habitat and Open Space at Risk of Land-Use Conversion: Targeting Strategies for Land Conservation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 28-42.
- Kohlhase, Janet E., 1991. "The impact of toxic waste sites on housing values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Jonathan R. King & Christopher M. Anderson, 2004. "Marginal Property Tax Effects of Conservation Easements: A Vermont Case Study," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 919-932.
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 1995. "On the Price of Land and the Value of Amenities," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(246), pages 247-267, May.
- Mitchell Polinsky, A. & Shavell, Steven, 1976. "Amenities and property values in a model of an urban area," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 119-129.
- Mashour, Terri & Alavalapati, Janaki & Matta, Rao & Larkin, Sherry & Carter, Doug, 2005. "A hedonic analysis of the effect of natural attributes and deed restrictions on the value of conservation easements," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 771-781, August.
- Anderson, Soren T. & West, Sarah E., 2006. "Open space, residential property values, and spatial context," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 773-789, November.
- Espey, Molly & Owusu-Edusei, Kwame, 2001.
"Neighborhood Parks and Residential Property Values in Greenville, South Carolina,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 487-492, December.
- Espey, Molly & Owusu-Edusei, Kwame, 2001. "Neighborhood Parks And Residential Property Values In Greenville, South Carolina," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
- Lubowski, Ruben N. & Vesterby, Marlow & Bucholtz, Shawn & Baez, Alba & Roberts, Michael J., 2006. "Major Uses of Land in The United States, 2002," Economic Information Bulletin 7203, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathrine von Graevenitz & Toke Emil Panduro, 2015.
"An Alternative to the Standard Spatial Econometric Approaches in Hedonic House Price Models,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(2), pages 386-409.
- Kathrine Lausted Veie & Toke Emil Panduro, 2013. "An alternative to the standard spatial econometric approaches in hedonic house price models," IFRO Working Paper 2013/18, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- John Chamblee & Carolyn Dehring & Craig Depken & Joseph Nicholson, 2015. "Water Contamination, Land Prices, and the Statute of Repose," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 398-414, October.
- Suter, Jordan & Sahan, Dissanayake & Lynne, Lewis, 2014. "Public Incentives for Conservation on Private Land," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170706, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Frey, Elaine F. & Palin, Marissa B. & Walsh, Patrick J. & Whitcraft, Christine R., 2013.
"Spatial Hedonic Valuation of a Multi-use Urban Wetland in Southern California,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(02), pages 387-402, August.
- Frey, Elaine F. & Palin, Marissa B. & Walsh, Patrick J. & Whitcraft, Christine R., 2013. "Spatial Hedonic Valuation of a Multiuse Urban Wetland in Southern California," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(2), August.
- Beal-Hodges, Mary, 2012. "Conservation land acquisition lists and nearby property values: evidence from the Florida Forever programme," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 114(1), April.
- Tuttle, Carrie M. & Heintzelman, Martin D., 2013. "The Value of Forever Wild: An Economic Analysis of Land Use in the Adirondacks," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(1), April.
More about this item
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:87:y:2011:iii:1:p:453-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .