Aggregation Bias in Recreation Site Choice Models: Resolving the Resolution Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshiaki Kaoru & V. Kerry Smith & Jin Long Liu, 1995. "Using Random Utility Models to Estimate the Recreational Value of Estuarine Resources," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(1), pages 141-151.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor & Swait, Joffre & Boxall, Peter & Louviere, Jordan & Williams, Michael, 1997. "Perceptions versus Objective Measures of Environmental Quality in Combined Revealed and Stated Preference Models of Environmental Valuation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 65-84, January.
- M. K. Haener & P. C. Boxall & W. L. Adamowicz, 2001.
"Modeling Recreation Site Choice: Do Hypothetical Choices Reflect Actual Behavior?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, pages 629-642.
- Haener, Michel K. & Boxall, Peter C. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2000. "Modeling Recreation Site Choice: Do Hypothetical Choices Reflect Actual Behavior?," Staff Paper Series 24124, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- George R. Parsons & Michael S. Needelman, 1992. "Site Aggregation in a Random Utility Model of Recreation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(4), pages 418-433.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Font, Antoni Riera, 2009.
"Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2743-2750, September.
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font, 2008. "Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2008/5, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Hindsley, Paul & Landry, Craig E. & Gentner, Brad, 2011. "Addressing onsite sampling in recreation site choice models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 95-110, July.
- Yongjie Ji & Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling, 2016.
"Modeling Recreation Demand When the Access Point Is Unknown,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(3), pages 860-880.
- Yongjie Ji & Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling, 2013. "Modeling Recreation Demand when the Access Point is Unknown," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp540, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ji, Yongjie & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2016. "Modeling Recreation Demand When the Access Point Is Unknown," ISU General Staff Papers 201602150800001559, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Min & Lupi, Frank, 2013. "Modeling Long Overnight Trips by Chaining Recreation Sites," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150489, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:111-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hwa Nyeon Kim & W. Douglass Shaw & Richard T. Woodward, 2007. "The Distributional Impacts of Recreational Fees: A Discrete Choice Model with Incomplete Data," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(4), pages 561-574.
- Riera, Pere & Signorello, Giovanni & Thiene, Mara & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Navrud, Ståle & Kaval, Pamela & Rulleau, Benedicte & Mavsar, Robert & Madureira, Lívia & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Elsasser, Pe, 2012. "Non-market valuation of forest goods and services: Good practice guidelines," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, pages 259-270.
- Knoche, Scott & Lupi, Frank & Suiter, Ashley, 2015. "Harvesting benefits from habitat restoration: Influence of landscape position on economic benefits to pheasant hunters," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 97-105.
- Marianne Zandersen & Mette Termansen & Frank Søndergaard Jensen, 2007. "Testing Benefits Transfer of Forest Recreation Values over a Twenty-Year Time Horizon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(3), pages 412-440.
More about this item
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:80:y:2004:i:4:p561-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .