Improving Takeup of Health Insurance Program: A Social Experiment in France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sophie Guthmuller & Florence Jusot & Jérôme Wittwer, 2014. "Improving take-up of health insurance program: a social experiment in France," Post-Print hal-01523961, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnès Couffinhal & Michel Grignon & Marc Perronnin, 2004.
"Access to physician services: does supplemental insurance matter? Evidence from France,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 669-687.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnès Couffinhal & Michel Grignon & Marc Perronin, 2002. "Access to Physician Services: Does Supplemental Insurance Matter? Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 9238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bago d'Uva, Teresa & Jones, Andrew M., 2009.
"Health care utilisation in Europe: New evidence from the ECHP,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 265-279, March.
- Teresa Bago d’Uva & Andrew M. Jones, 2006. "Health care utilisation in Europe: new evidence from the ECHP," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 06/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Anna Aizer, 2003. "Low Take-Up in Medicaid: Does Outreach Matter and for Whom?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 238-241.
- Bundorf, M. Kate & Pauly, Mark V., 2006. "Is health insurance affordable for the uninsured?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 650-673, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:7:p:778-785 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre, Aurélie & Jusot, Florence, 2017.
"The likely effects of employer-mandated complementary health insurance on health coverage in France,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 321-328.
- Aurélie Pierre & Florence Jusot, 2017. "The Likely Effects of Employer-Mandated Complementary Health Insurance on Health Coverage in France," Working Papers DT67bis, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Arrighi, Yves & Davin, Bérengère & Trannoy, Alain & Ventelou, Bruno, 2015.
"The non-take up of long-term care benefit in France: A pecuniary motive?,"
Elsevier, pages 1338-1348.
- Yves Arrighi & Bérengère Davin & Alain Trannoy & Bruno Ventelou, 2015. "The non-take up of long-term care benefit in France: A pecuniary motive?," Post-Print hal-01457387, HAL.
- Aurélie Pierre & Florence Jusot, 2015. "Une évaluation ex ante de la généralisation de la complémentaire santé d’entreprise sur les inégalités et les déterminants de la non-couverture," Working Papers DT67, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Rudy Douven & Pieter Bakx & Frederik T. Schut, 2016. "Does independent needs assessment limit supply-side moral hazard in long-term care?," CPB Discussion Paper 327, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Raf Van Gastel & Tim GoedemÃ© & Julie Janssens & Eva Lefevere & Rik Lemkens, 2017. "A Reminder to Pay Less for Healthcare: take-up of Increased Reimbursement in a large-scale randomized field experiment," Working Papers 1712, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:49:y:2014:i:1:p:167-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .