Une évaluation ex ante de la généralisation de la complémentaire santé d’entreprise sur les inégalités et les déterminants de la non-couverture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnès Couffinhal & Michel Grignon & Marc Perronnin, 2004.
"Access to physician services: does supplemental insurance matter? Evidence from France,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 669-687, July.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnès Couffinhal & Michel Grignon & Marc Perronin, 2002. "Access to Physician Services: Does Supplemental Insurance Matter? Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 9238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sophie Guthmuller & Florence Jusot & Jérôme Wittwer, 2014.
"Improving Takeup of Health Insurance Program: A Social Experiment in France,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(1), pages 167-194.
- Sophie Guthmuller & Florence Jusot & Jérôme Wittwer, 2014. "Improving take-up of health insurance program: a social experiment in France," Post-Print hal-01523961, HAL.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2011.
"The Effect of an Employer Health Insurance Mandate on Health Insurance Coverage and the Demand for Labor: Evidence from Hawaii,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 25-51, November.
- Buchmueller, Thomas C. & DiNardo, John & Valletta, Robert G., 2009. "The Effect of an Employer Health Insurance Mandate on Health Insurance Coverage and the Demand for Labor: Evidence from Hawaii," IZA Discussion Papers 4152, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2009. "The effect of an employer health insurance mandate on health insurance coverage and the demand for labor: evidence from Hawaii," Working Paper Series 2009-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2009.
- Sophie Guthmuller & Florence Jusot & Thomas Renaud & Jérôme Wittwer, 2014. "Comment expliquer le non-recours à l’Aide à l’acquisition d’une complémentaire santé ? Les résultats d’une enquête auprès de bénéficiaires potentiels à Lille en 2009," Post-Print hal-01523952, HAL.
- Denise Doiron & Glenn Jones & Elizabeth Savage, 2008. "Healthy, wealthy and insured? The role of self‐assessed health in the demand for private health insurance," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 317-334, March.
- Paul Dourgnon & Florence Jusot & Romain Fantin, 2012. "Payer peut nuire à votre santé : une étude de l’impact du renoncement financier aux soins sur l’état de santé," Working Papers DT47, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1989. "Some Simple Economics of Mandated Benefits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 177-183, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saliba, Berengere & Ventelou, Bruno, 2007. "Complementary health insurance in France Who pays? Why? Who will suffer from public disengagement?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2-3), pages 166-182, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnès Couffinhal, 2004. "Private Health Insurance in France," OECD Health Working Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Michel Grignon & Bidénam Kambia-Chopin, 2009. "Income and the Demand for Complementary Health Insurance in France," Working Papers DT24, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2009.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9715 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsComplémentaire santé; Inégalités; Accord national interprofessionnel; Evaluation ex-ante;
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.