Does free complementary health insurance help the poor to access health care? Evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Schellhorn, 2001. "The effect of variable health insurance deductibles on the demand for physician visits," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 441-456.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnès Couffinhal & Michel Grignon & Marc Perronnin, 2004.
"Access to physician services: does supplemental insurance matter? Evidence from France,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 669-687.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnès Couffinhal & Michel Grignon & Marc Perronin, 2002. "Access to Physician Services: Does Supplemental Insurance Matter? Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 9238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gardiol, Lucien & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves & Grandchamp, Chantal, 2005.
"Separating Selection and Incentive Effects in Health Insurance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucien Gardiol & Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Chantal Grandchamp, 2005. "Separating selection and incentive effects in health insurance," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590713, HAL.
- Currie, J. & Thomas, D., 1993. "Medical Care for Children: Public Insurance, Private Insurance and Radical Differences in Utilisation," Papers 93-39, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2004.
"Co-payments for prescription drugs and the demand for doctor visits - Evidence from a natural experiment,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(11), pages 1081-1089.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2003. "Co-Payments for Prescription Drugs and the Demand for Doctor Visits - Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOI - Working Papers 0307, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Newhouse, Joseph P. & Phelps, Charles E. & Marquis, M. Susan, 1980. "On having your cake and eating it too : Econometric problems in estimating the demand for health services," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 365-390, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:5:p:534-542 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathan Berg & Donald Lien, 2009. "Sexual orientation and self-reported lying," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 83-104, March.
- Yiqiu, Wang & Maria, Porter & Songqing, Jin, 2016. "Estimating Effects of Health Insurance Coverage on Medical Service Utilization and Health in Rural China," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235470, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tubeuf, S, 2008. "Income-related inequalities in self-assessed health: comparisons of alternative measurements of health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Thierry Debrand & Christine Sorasith, 2010. "Bouclier sanitaire : choisir entre égalité et équité ? Une analyse à partir du modèle ARAMMIS," Working Papers DT32, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Omar Paccagnella & Vincenzo Rebba & Guglielmo Weber, 2013. "VOLUNTARY PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE AMONG THE OVER 50s IN EUROPE," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 289-315, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7734 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9533 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeynep Or & Florence Jusot & Engin Yilmaz, 2008. "Impact of health care system on socioeconomic inequalities in doctor use," Working Papers DT17, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Aoife Brick & Anne Nolan & Jacqueline O’Reilly & Samantha Smith, 2012. "Conflicting Financial Incentives in the Irish Health-Care System," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(2), pages 273-301.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9715 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geraci, A. & Fabbri, D. & Monfardini, C., 2014.
"Testing exogeneity of multinomial regressors in count data models: does two stage residual inclusion work?,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
14/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- A. Geraci & D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini, 2014. "Testing exogeneity of multinomial regressors in count data models: does two stage residual inclusion work?," Working Papers wp921, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Doiron, Denise & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Suziedelyte, Agne, 2014.
"Hips and hearts: The variation in incentive effects of insurance across hospital procedures,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 81-97.
- Denise Doiron & Denzil G Fiebig & Agne Suziedelyte, 2013. "Hips and hearts: the variation in incentive effects of insurance across hospital procedures," Discussion Papers 2013-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Svensson, Mikael, 2016. "Copayments and physicians visits: A panel data study of Swedish regions 2003–2012," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(9), pages 1095-1099.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:6:y:2015:i:c:p:24-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perronnin, Marc, 2013. "Effet de l'assurance complémentaire santé sur les consommations médicales, entre risque moral et amélioration de l'accès aux soins," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/13659 edited by Wittwer, Jérôme, August.
- Sophie Guthmuller & Florence Jusot & Jérôme Wittwer, 2014.
"Improving Takeup of Health Insurance Program: A Social Experiment in France,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(1), pages 167-194.
- Sophie Guthmuller & Florence Jusot & Jérôme Wittwer, 2014. "Improving take-up of health insurance program: a social experiment in France," Post-Print hal-01523961, HAL.
- Michel Grignon & Bidénam Kambia-Chopin, 2009. "Income and the Demand for Complementary Health Insurance in France," Working Papers DT24, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2009.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monique Kerleau & Anne Fretel & Isabelle Hirtzlin, 2009. "Regulating Private Health Insurance in France : New Challenges for Employer-Based Complementary Health Insurance," Post-Print halshs-00423931, HAL.
- Dourgnon, Paul, 2013. "Evaluation des politiques publiques et inégalités sociales d'accès aux services de santé," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/12221 edited by Wittwer, Jérôme, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:17:y:2008:i:2:p:203-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .