Up in Smoke: Tobacco Use, Expenditure on Food, and Child Malnutrition in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2006. "Making the New Indonesia Work for the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8172, The World Bank.
- Jha, Prabhat & Chaloupka, Frank (ed.), 2000. "Tobacco Control in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192632463.
- Steven Block, 2004. "Maternal Nutrition Knowledge and the Demand for Micronutrient-Rich Foods: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 82-105.
- Susan H. Busch & Mireia Jofre-Bonet & Tracy A. Falba & Jody L. Sindelar, 2004. "Tobacco Spending and its Crowd-Out of Other Goods," NBER Working Papers 10974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Hong & Sindelar, Jody L. & Busch, Susan H., 2006. "The impact of tobacco expenditure on household consumption patterns in rural China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 1414-1426, March.
- John, Rijo M., 2008. "Crowding out effect of tobacco expenditure and its implications on household resource allocation in India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 1356-1367, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Rammohan, Anu & Ray, Ranjan & Robitaille, Marie-Claire, 2013.
"Food consumption patterns and malnourished Indian children: Is there a link?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 70-81.
- Pushkar Maitra & Anu Rammohan & Ranjan Ray & Marie-Claire Robitaille, 2010. "Food Consumption Patterns and Malnourished Indian Children: Is there a Link?," Monash Economics Working Papers 19-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:58:y:2009:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.