The Long-Run Impacts of Adult Deaths on Older Household Members in Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Adhvaryu, Achyuta R. & Beegle, Kathleen, 2009. "The long-run impacts of adult deaths on older household members in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5037, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beegle, Kathleen, 2005.
"Labor Effects of Adult Mortality in Tanzanian Households,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 655-683, April.
- Beegle, Kathleen, 2003. "Labor effects of adult mortality in Tanzanian households," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3062, The World Bank.
- Gero Carletto & Katia Covarrubias & Benjamin Davis & Marika Krausova & Kostas Stamoulis & Paul Winters & Alberto Zezza, 2007.
"Rural income generating activities in developing countries: re-assessing the evidence,"
The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 4(1), pages 146-193.
- Carletto, Gero & Covarrubias, Katia & Davis, Benjamin & Krausova, Marika & Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Winters, Paul C. & Zezza, Alberto, 2007. "Rural Income Generating Activities in Developing Countries: Re-assessing the Evidence," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 4(1).
- Harsha Thirumurthy & Joshua Graff Zivin & Markus Goldstein, 2008.
"The Economic Impact of AIDS Treatment: Labor Supply in Western Kenya,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(3), pages 511-552.
- Harsha Thirumurthy & Markus Goldstein & Joshua Graff Zivin, 2005. "The Economic Impact of AIDS Treatment: Labor Supply in Western Kenya," Working Papers id:300, eSocialSciences.
- Harsha Thirumurthy & Joshua Graff-Zivin & Markus Goldstein, 2005. "The Economic Impact of AIDS Treatment: Labor Supply in Western Kenya," NBER Working Papers 11871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harsha Thirumurthy & Joshua Graff Zivin & Markus Goldstein, 2006. "The Economic Impact of AIDS Treatment: Labor Supply in Western Kenya," Working Papers 947, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Veni Naidu & Geoff Harris, 2005. "The Impact Of Hiv/Aids Morbidity And Mortality On Households - A Review Of Household Studies," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 73(s1), pages 533-544, December.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Beegle, Kathleen & Filmer, Deon & Stokes, Andrew & Tiererova, Lucia, 2010.
"Orphanhood and the Living Arrangements of Children in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1727-1746, December.
- Beegle, Kathleen & Filmer, Deon & Stokes, Andrew & Tiererova, Lucia, 2009. "Orphanhood and the living arrangements of children in sub-saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4889, The World Bank.
- Ainsworth, Martha & Dayton, Julia, 2003. "The Impact of the AIDS Epidemic on the Health of Older Persons in Northwestern Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 131-148, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, Summer L. & Badiane, Ousmane & Ulimwengu, John M., 2012.
"Government expenditures, social outcomes, and marginal productivity of agricultural inputs: a case study for Tanzania,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1172, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Allen, Summer L. & Badiane, Ousmane & Ulimwengu, John M., 2012. "Government Expenditures, Social Outcomes, and Marginal Productivity of Agricultural Inputs: A Case Study for Tanzania," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126663, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ardington, Cally & Bärnighausen, Till & Case, Anne & Menendez, Alicia, 2014. "The economic consequences of AIDS mortality in South Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 48-60.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:doi:10.1086/662577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.