The Impact Of Hiv/Aids Morbidity And Mortality On Households - A Review Of Household Studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fortin, B. & Lacroix, G., 1993. "A Test of the Neoclassical and Collective Models of Household Labour Supply," Papers 9335, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Strobbe & Claudia Olivetti & Mireille Jacobson, 2010.
"Breaking the Net: Family Structure and Street Children in Zambia,"
Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series
11110, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Claudia Olivetti & Francesco Strobbe & Mireille Jacobson, 2011. "Breaking The Net: Family Structure And Street Children In Zambia," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-042, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jean-Noël Senne, 2014.
"Death and schooling decisions over the short and long run in rural Madagascar,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 497-528, April.
- Jean-Noël SENNE, 2010. "Death and Schooling Decisions over the Short and Long Run in Rural Madagascar," Working Papers 2010-53, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jean-Noël Senne, 2014. "Death and schooling decisions over the short and long run in rural Madagascar," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00944860, HAL.
- Jean-Noël Senne, 2014. "Death and schooling decisions over the short and long run in rural Madagascar," Post-Print halshs-01511109, HAL.
- Iliana V. Kohler & Hans-Peter Kohler & Philip Anglewicz & Jere Behrman, 2012. "Intergenerational Transfers in the Era of HIV/AIDS: Evidence from Rural Malawi," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(27), pages 775-834, December.
- Anne Case & Alicia Menendez, 2011.
"Requiescat in Pace? The Consequences of High-Priced Funerals in South Africa,"
NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in the Economics of Aging, pages 351-373
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Case & Alicia Menendez, 2009. "Requiescat in Pace? The Consequences of High Priced Funerals in South Africa," NBER Working Papers 14998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Achyuta R. Adhvaryu & Kathleen Beegle, 2012.
"The Long-Run Impacts of Adult Deaths on Older Household Members in Tanzania,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(2), pages 245-277.
- Adhvaryu, Achyuta R. & Beegle, Kathleen, 2009. "The long-run impacts of adult deaths on older household members in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5037, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:73:y:2005:i:s1:p:533-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .