Inequality of Human Opportunities in Developing Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2005.
"Spatial inequality in education and health care in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-204.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2003. "Spatial Inequality In Education And Health Care In China," Working Papers 127256, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Xiaobo Zhang & Ravi Kanbur, 2004. "Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China," Working Papers 159, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2003. "Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 4136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mirza, Bilal & Kemp, Rene, 2009. "Why Rural Rich Remain Energy Poor," MERIT Working Papers 024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lodhi, Abdul Salam & Tsegai, Daniel W. & Gerber, Nicolas, 2011. "Determinants of participation in child’s education and alternative activities in Pakistan," Discussion Papers 119110, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Monazza Aslam & Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, 2008. "Gender and household education expenditure in Pakistan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(20), pages 2573-2591.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1982. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 193-211, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reyes, Celia M. & Mina, Christian D. & Asis, Ronina D., 2017.
"Inequality of Opportunities Among Ethnic Groups in the Philippines,"
DP 2017-42, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Celia M. Reyes & Christian D. Mina & Ronina D. Asis, 2017. "Inequality of Opportunities Among Ethnic Groups in the Philippines," Working Papers id:11967, eSocialSciences.
- Celia M. Reyes & Christian D. Mina & Ronina D. Asis, 2017. "Inequality of opportunities among ethnic groups in the Philippines," WIDER Working Paper Series 154, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Kanbur, Ravi & Rhee, Changyong, 2014.
"Rising Inequality in Asia and Policy Implications,"
180123, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Juzhong Zhuang & Ravi Kanbur & Changyong Rhee, 2014. "Rising Inequality in Asia and Policy Implications," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23973, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Kanbur, Ravi & Rhee, Changyong, 2014. "Rising Inequality in Asia and Policy Implications," ADBI Working Papers 463, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hatem Jemmali, 2016. "Inequality of Opportunities among Tunisian Children over Time and Space," Working Papers 1048, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2017. "On the Decomposition and Dynamics of Inequality of Opportunities: A Special Focus on Early Childhood Health and Nutrition in Tunisia," Working Papers 1093, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Nov 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; education; health; basic infrastructure; human opportunity; poverty; access to water and sanitation; access to electricity; urbanization; agglomeration; developing Asia;
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:adbadr:v:30:y:2013:i:2:p:110-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .