What Lies Behind the Unprecedented Increase in Income Inequality in Finland During the 1990's
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marja Riihelä & Risto Sullström & Matti Tuomala, 2001. "What Lies Behind the Unprecedented Increase in Income Inequality in Finland During the 1990's," Working Papers 0102, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kanbur, S M Ravi, 1982. "Entrepreneurial Risk Taking, Inequality, and Public Policy: An Application of Inequality Decomposition Analysis to the General Equilibrium Effects of Progressive Taxation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1982. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 193-211, January.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "Accounting for Inequality Trends: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1971-86," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(245), pages 29-63, February.
- Cowell, Frank A., 1989. "Sampling variance and decomposable inequality measures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 27-41, September.
- Amartya Sen, 1997. "Inequality, Unemployment and Contemporary Europe," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 07, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marja Riihelä & Risto Sullström & Matti Tuomala, 2008.
"Economic Poverty in Finland 1971–2004,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 57-77, Spring.
- Sullström, Risto & Riihelä, Marja & Tuomala Matti, 2007. "Economic Poverty in Finland 1971-2004," Discussion Papers 418, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Marja Riihelä & Risto Sullsröm & Matti Tuomala, 2007. "Economic Poverty in Finland 1971 - 2004," Working Papers 0751, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Lehmus, Markku, 2014. "Distributional and employment effects of labour tax changes in Finland," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 107-120.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; unemployment; income decomposition; Income distribution; Tulonjako; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Social security; Sosiaaliturva; Taxation; Verotus; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; C100 - Econometric and Statistical Methods: General; D300 - Distribution: General; D630 - Equity; Justice; Inequality; and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement; H230 - Taxation and Subsidies: Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .