How to interpret the growing phenomenon of private tutoring : human capital deepening, inequality increasing, or waste of resources ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Hoon & Choi, Álvaro, 2016. "Regulating private tutoring consumption in Korea: Lessons from another failure," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 144-156.
- Gurun, Ayfer & Millimet, Daniel L., 2008. "Does Private Tutoring Payoff?," IZA Discussion Papers 3637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhang, Yu, 2013. "Does private tutoring improve students’ National College Entrance Exam performance?—A case study from Jinan, China," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-28.
More about this item
KeywordsTeaching and Learning; Tertiary Education; Education For All; Primary Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-03-08 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2008-03-08 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-03-08 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-03-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .