Report NEP-EDU-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2008. "How to interpret the growing phenomenon of private tutoring : human capital deepening, inequality increasing, or waste of resources ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4530, The World Bank.
- Edgar Villa & María Laura Alzúa & Catherine Rodríguez, 2008. "The effect of education on in-prison conflict: evidence from Argentina," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÍA 004546, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Hörisch, Hannah, 2008. "Does parental employment affect children's educational attainment?," Discussion Papers in Economics 2140, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo, 2008. "The emergence and growth of US-style business education in Mexico (1955-2005)," MPRA Paper 7473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seamus McGuinness & Frances McGinnity & Philip J. O'Connell, 2008. "Changing Returns to Education During a Boom? The Case of Ireland," Papers WP227, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Henrekson, Magnus & Waldenström, Daniel, 2008. "How Should Research Performance Be Measured? A Study of Swedish Economists," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 693, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Fatima Suleman & Jean-Jacques Paul, 2008. "Diversity of human capital attributes and diversity of remunerating systems," Post-Print halshs-00260115, HAL.