Do Detailed Work Histories Help to Explain Gender and Race/Ethnic Wage Differentials?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nachum Sicherman, 1996. "Gender Differences in Departures from a Large Firm," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(3), pages 484-505, April.
- Erling Barth & Harald Dale-Olsen, 1999. "Monopsonistic Discrimination and the Gender-Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 7197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marlene Kim, 2013. "Race and ethnicity in the workplace," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 14, pages 218-235 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Russo, Giovanni & van Hooft, Edwin, 2009. "Identities, Conflicting Behavioural Norms and the Importance of Job Attributes," IZA Discussion Papers 4412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heather Scott-Marshall, 2010. "The Social Patterning of Work-Related Insecurity and its Health Consequences," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 313-337, April.
- Russo, Giovanni & Hooft, Edwin van, 2011. "Identities, conflicting behavioural norms and the importance of job attributes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 103-119, February.
- Naccarato, Toni & Brophy, Megan & Courtney, Mark E., 2010. "Employment outcomes of foster youth: The results from the Midwest Evaluation of the Adult Functioning of Foster Youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 551-559, April.
More about this item
Keywordsgender; race/ethnicity; earnings gap; human capital; discrimination; NLSY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:63:y:2005:i:1:p:55-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .