The Social Patterning of Work-Related Insecurity and its Health Consequences
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 96 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard P. Chaykowski & Lisa M. Powell, 1999. "Women and the Labour Market: Recent Trends and Policy Issues," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(s1), pages 2-25, November.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Steven Kennedy, 2000.
"The Stability of Self Assessed Health Status,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
26, McMaster University.
- Rene Morissette & Anick Johnson, 2005. "Are good jobs disappearing in Canada?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 23-56.
- Bardasi, Elena & Francesconi, Marco, 2004.
"The impact of atypical employment on individual wellbeing: evidence from a panel of British workers,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1671-1688, May.
- Zhang, Xuelin & Morissette, Rene & Frenette, Marc, 2007.
"Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers: Canadian Evidence from a Large Administrative Database on Firm Closures and Mass Layoffs,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
2007291e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Frenette, Marc & Morissette, RenÃ© & Zhang, Xuelin, 2009. "Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers: Canadian Evidence from a Large Administrative Database on Firm Closures and Mass Layoffs," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-51, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Sep 2009.
- Carole Green & Marianne Ferber, 2005. "Do Detailed Work Histories Help to Explain Gender and Race/Ethnic Wage Differentials?," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 63(1), pages 55-85.
- Borrell, Carme & Muntaner, Carles & Benach, Joan & Artazcoz, Lucía, 2004. "Social class and self-reported health status among men and women: what is the role of work organisation, household material standards and household labour?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1869-1887, May.
- Richard Chaykowski & George Slotsve, 2008. "The Extent of Economic Vulnerability in the Canadian Labour Market and Federal Jurisdiction: Is There a Role for Labour Standards?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 75-96, August.
- Marchand, Alain & Demers, Andrée & Durand, Pierre, 2005. "Does work really cause distress? The contribution of occupational structure and work organization to the experience of psychological distress," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Johnson, Anick & Morissette, Rene, 2005. "Are Good Jobs Disappearing in Canada?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005239e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- J. Helen Beck & Jeffrey G. Reitz & Nan Weiner, 2002. "Addressing Systemic Racial Discrimination in Employment: The Health Canada Case and Implications of Legislative Change," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(3), pages 373-394, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:96:y:2010:i:2:p:313-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.