Regional evidence on the effect of the national minimum wage on the gender pay gap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robinson, Helen, 2003. "Regional evidence on the effect of the National Minimum Wage on the gender pay gap," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 176, Royal Economic Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Dickens & Alan Manning, 2004.
"Has the national minimum wage reduced UK wage inequality?,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(4), pages 613-626.
- Dickens, Richard & Manning, Alan, 2002. "Has the national minimum wage reduced UK wage inequality?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20079, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Dickens & Alan Manning, 2002. "Has The National Minimum Wage Reduced UK Wage Inequality?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0533, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alana Gilbert & Euan Phimister & Ioannis Theodossiou, 2001. "The Potential Impact of the Minimum Wage in Rural Areas," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 765-770.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Hirsch & Marion König & Joachim Möller, 2013.
"Is There a Gap in the Gap? Regional Differences in the Gender Pay Gap,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(4), pages 412-439, September.
- Hirsch, Boris & König, Marion & Möller, Joachim, 2009. "Is There a Gap in the Gap? Regional Differences in the Gender Pay Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 4231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boris Hirsch & Marion König & Joachim Möller, 2009. "Is There a Gap in the Gap? Regional Differences in the Gender Pay Gap," Working Papers 083, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:174-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1461-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shi Li & Xinxin Ma, 2015. "Impact of minimum wage on gender wage gaps in urban China," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-22, December.
- H. Ada & Elizabeth Roberts & Robert Elliott & David Bell & Anthony Scott, 2006. "Comparing the New Earnings Survey (NES) and the Labour Force Survey (LFS): An Analysis of the differences between the data sets and their implications for the pattern of geographical pay in the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 645-665.
- BARGAIN Olivier & DOORLEY Karina & VAN KERM Philippe, 2016. "Minimum wages and the gender gap in pay. Evidence from the UK and Ireland," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-02, LISER.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment rates; Gender pay gap; Difference-in-differences; Taux d'emploi; Ecart des salaires entre les sexes; Difference-en-differences; Erwerbstatigkeitsraten; Lohnabstand zwischen den Geschlechtern; Unterschied-in-Unterschieden; Tasas de empleo; Diferencias salariales por genero; Diferencias en diferencias; JEL classification: J38;
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:39:y:2005:i:7:p:855-872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.