Do foreign product standards matter? Impacts on costs for developing country exporters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2004.
"To spray or not to spray: pesticides, banana exports, and food safety,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 131-146, April.
- Wilson, John S. & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2002. "To spray or not to spray? - pesticides, banana exports, and food safety," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2805, The World Bank.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michał, 2014.
"International standards and international trade: Empirical evidence from ISO 9000 diffusion,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 70-82.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michał Grajek, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," NBER Chapters,in: Standards, Patents and Innovations National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 18132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John S. Wilson & Victor O. Abiola, 2003. "Standards and Global Trade : A Voice for Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15131, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calza, Elisa & Goedhuys, Micheline, 2018. "Domestic quality certification and growth of Vietnamese MSMEs," MERIT Working Papers 026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Neda Trifkovic, 2016.
"Private standards and labour productivity in the food sector in Viet Nam,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
163, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Trifkovic, Neda, 2017. "Private standards and labour productivity in the food sector in Vietnam," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261111, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:41:y:2018:i:11:p:3098-3129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trifkovic Neda, 2015. "Spillover Effects of International Standards: Work Conditions in Vietnamese Small and Medium Enterprises," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stefan Borsky & Andrea Leiter & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2018.
"Product quality and sustainability: The effect of international environmental agreements on bilateral trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(11), pages 3098-3129, November.
- Stefan Borsky & Andrea Leiter & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2017. "Product Quality and Sustainability: The Effect of International Environmental Agreements on Bilateral Trade," Graz Economics Papers 2017-06, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Honda, Keiichiro & Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Ueki, Yasushi, 2015. "Effects of RoHs and REACH regulations on firm-level production and export, and the role of global value chains : the cases of Malaysia and Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 526, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Julien Berthoumieu & Viola Lamani, 2016. "Vertical Differentiation, Uncertainty, Product R&D and Policy Instruments in a North-South Duopoly," Working Papers hal-01285559, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:raaexx:v:20:y:2013:i:1:p:37-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/raae20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.