Estimates of Mincerian Returns to Schooling in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahiro Kawai, 1998. "The East Asian Currency Crisis: Causes And Lessons," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(2), pages 157-172, April.
- Werner Baer & Pedro Elosegui & Andres Gallo, 2002. "The Achievements and Failures of Argentina's Neo-liberal Economic Policies," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 63-85.
- Luiz Fernando R. De Paula & Antonio José Alves, 2000. "External Financial Fragility and the 1998-1999 Brazilian Currency Crisis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 589-617, July.
- Shalendra Sharma, 2001. "The Missed Lessons of the Mexican Peso Crisis," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 56-89.
- Lee Alston & Andres Gallo, 2002. "The Political Economy of Bank Reform in Argentina Under Convertibility," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-16.
- Steven Radelet & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1998. "The East Asian Financial Crisis: Diagnosis, Remedies, Prospects," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 1-90.
- A. Liasko, 1999. "The Economic Crisis and Its Consequences for the Budget System of the Russian Regions," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 6-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hönig, Tillman, 2017. "The Impact of Peace: Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 83302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuepie, Mathias & Nordman, Christophe Jalil, 2015.
"Where Does Education Pay Off in Sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from Two Cities of the Republic of Congo,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9477, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathias Kuepié & Christophe Nordman, 2015. "Where Does Education Pay Off in Sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from Two Cities of the Republic of Congo," Working Papers DT/2015/17, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2012. "Returns to Education Revisited and Effects of Education on Household Welfare in Nigeria," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136051, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:34:y:2006:i:2:p:265-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.