Gender gap in returns to schooling in Palestine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Schultz, T., 2002.
"Why Governments Should Invest More to Educate Girls,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 207-225, February.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2001. "Why Governments Should Invest More to Educate Girls," Working Papers 836, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Angrist, Joshua D, 1996. "Short-Run Demand for Palestinian Labor," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 425-453, July.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Altonji & David Card, 1991.
"The Effects of Immigration on the Labor Market Outcomes of Less-skilled Natives,"
NBER Chapters,in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 201-234
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Altonji & David Card, 1989. "The Effects of Immigration on the Labor Market Outcome of Less-Skilled Natives," Working Papers 636, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Neuman, Shoshana & Ziderman, Adrian, 2003.
"Can vocational education improve the wages of minorities and disadvantaged groups?: The case of Israel,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 421-432, August.
- Neuman, Shoshana & Ziderman, Adrian, 2001. "Can Vocational Education Improve the Wages of Minorities and Disadvantaged Groups? The Case of Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 2912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neuman, Shoshana & Ziderman, Adrian, 2001. "Can Vocational Education Improve the Wages of Minorities and Disadvantaged Groups? The Case of Israel," IZA Discussion Papers 348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, January.
- Cameron, Lisa A & Dowling, J Malcolm & Worswick, Christopher, 2001. "Education and Labor Market Participation of Women in Asia: Evidence from Five Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(3), pages 461-477, April.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Westergard-Nielsen, Niels, 2001. "Returns to Schooling in Less Developed Countries: New Evidence from Zambia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(2), pages 365-394, January.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Tansel, Aysit, 1994.
"Wage employment, earnings and returns to schooling for men and women in Turkey,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-320.
- Tansel, A., 1992. "Wage Employment, Earnings and Returns to Schooling for Men and Women in Turkey," Papers 661, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angrist, Joshua D, 1995.
"The Economic Returns to Schooling in the West Bank and Gaza Strip,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1065-1087, December.
- Joshua D. Angrist, 1995. "The Economic Returns to Schooling in the West Bank and Gaza Strip," Working papers 95-5, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahmoud K. El-Jafari, 2010. "Efficiency and Effectiveness of Palestinian Vocational Education and Training," Working Papers 571, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 Jan 2010.
- Lai, Fang, 2010. "Are boys left behind? The evolution of the gender achievement gap in Beijing's middle schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 383-399, June.
- Aysit Tansel & Yousef Daoud, 2011.
"Comparative Essay on Returns to Education in Palestine and Turkey,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1118, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Aysit Tansel & Yousef Daoud, 2011. "Comparative Essays on Returns to Education in Palestine and Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1102, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2011.
- Tansel, Aysit & Daoud, Yousef, 2011. "Comparative Essay on Returns to Education in Palestine and Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 5907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Yousef Daoud, 2011. "Comparative Essay on Returns to Education in Palestine and Turkey," Working Papers 2011/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Caruso Raul & Gavrilova Evelina, 2012.
"Youth Unemployment, Terrorism and Political Violence, Evidence from the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(2), pages 1-37, August.
- Caruso, Raul & Gavrilova, Evelina, 2011. "Youth Unemployment, Terrorism and Political Violence, Evidence from the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict," NEPS Working Papers 6/2011, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Yousef Daoud & Belal Fallah, 2016. "The differential impact of employment in agriculture on wages for rural and non-rural Palestine," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2008. "Understanding Low Average Returns to Education in Africa: The Role of Heterogeneity across Education Levels and the Importance of Political and Economic Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 3766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ted Aranki & Yousef Daoud, 2010. "Competition, substitution, or discretion: an analysis of Palestinian and foreign guest workers in the Israeli labor market," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1275-1300, September.
- Stevenson, Lois & Daoud, Yousef & Sadeq, Tareq & Tartir, Alaa, 2010. "Global entrepreneurship monitor: GEM-MENA regional report 2009 (Middle East and North Africa)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50336, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:24:y:2005:i:6:p:633-649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.