Returns to Schooling in Less Developed Countries: New Evidence from Zambia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Yabiku & Sarah Schlabach, 2009. "Social Change and the Relationships Between Education and Employment," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(4), pages 533-549, August.
- Rulof P Burger & Francis J Teal, 2013. "Measuring the option value of education," Working Papers 15/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2010. "Africa's education enigma? The Nigerian story," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 128-139, January.
- Frazer, Garth, 2006. "Learning the master's trade: Apprenticeship and human capital in Ghana," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 259-298, December.
- Daoud, Yousef, 2005. "Gender gap in returns to schooling in Palestine," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 633-649, December.
- Hannum, Emily & Buchmann, Claudia, 2005. "Global Educational Expansion and Socio-Economic Development: An Assessment of Findings from the Social Sciences," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 333-354, March.
- Uwaifo, Ruth, 2006. "Africa's Education Enigma? The Nigerian story," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21254, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:49:y:2001:i:2:p:365-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .