Poverty, taxation and governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marjit, Sugata, 2003. "Economic reform and informal wage--a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 371-378, October.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1999.
"Political economics and macroeconomic policy,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1397-1482
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Political Economics and Macroeconomic Policy," Working Papers 121, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Persson, T. & Tabellini, G., 1997. "Political Economics and Macroeconomic Policy," Papers 630, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 1997. "Political Economics and Macroeconomic Policy," NBER Working Papers 6329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini , Guido, 1997. "Political Economics and Macroeconomic Policy," Seminar Papers 630, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Political Economics and Macroeconomic Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcouiller, Douglas & Young, Leslie, 1995. "The Black Hole of Graft: The Predatory State and the Informal Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 630-646, June.
- Paul, Gilles Saint & Verdier, Thierry, 1996. "Inequality, redistribution and growth: A challenge to the conventional political economy approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 719-728, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broll, Udo & Kemnitz, Alexander & Mukherjee, Vivekananda, 2009. "Globalization and a welfare program for the marginalized," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Sugata Marjit & Saibal Kar, 2012.
"Firm Heterogeneity, Informal Wage and Good Governance,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Sugata Marjit & Saibal Kar, "undated". "Firm Heterogeneity, Informal Wage and Good Governance," Discussion Papers 11/23, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2011. "Firm Heterogeneity, Informal Wage and Good Governance," IZA Discussion Papers 5978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marjit, Sugata, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity, Informal Wage and Good Governance," MPRA Paper 19168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2016.
"International Trade, Migration and Unemployment – The Role of Informal Sector,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 8-22, March.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2015. "International Trade, Migration and Unemployment – The Role of Informal Sector," MPRA Paper 68225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tony Addison & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa & Jukka Pirttilä, 2018. "Fiscal policy, state building and economic development," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Marroquín Arreola, Juan & Rios Bolívar, Humberto, 2012. "Gasto público, permanencia en el poder y crecimiento económico /Public Spending, Staying Power and Economic Growth," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 363(22)-363, Abril.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Kar, Saibal & Roy, Sanjukta, 2013. "Corruption and persistent informality: An empirical investigation for India," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 357-373.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation; inequality; governance; poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:15:y:2006:i:3:p:325-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.