Long Memory Regressors and Predictive Testing: A Two-stage Rebalancing Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hualde, Javier, 2014. "Estimation of long-run parameters in unbalanced cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 761-778.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:82-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Truchis, Gilles & Dell’Eva, Cyril & Keddad, Benjamin, 2017.
"On exchange rate comovements: New evidence from a Taylor rule fundamentals model with adaptive learning,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 82-98.
- Gilles De Truchis & Benjamin Keddad & Cyril Dell'Eva, 2017. "On exchange rate comovements: New evidence from a Taylor rule fundamentals model with adaptive learning," Post-Print hal-01635867, HAL.
- Torben G. Andersen & Rasmus T. Varneskov, 2702. "Consistent Inference for Predictive Regressions in Persistent VAR Economies," CREATES Research Papers 2018-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Daniela Osterrieder & Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària & J. Eduardo Vera-Valdés, 2015. "Unbalanced Regressions and the Predictive Equation," CREATES Research Papers 2015-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"The financial econometrics of price discovery and predictability,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 380-393.
- Seema Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2015. "The Financial Econometrics of Price Discovery and Predictability," Monash Economics Working Papers 06-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kruse Robinson & Ventosa-Santaulària Daniel & Noriega Antonio E., 2017.
"Changes in persistence, spurious regressions and the Fisher hypothesis,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 21(3), pages 1-28, June.
- Robinson Kruse & Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària & Antonio E. Noriega, 2013. "Changes in persistence, spurious regressions and the Fisher hypothesis," CREATES Research Papers 2013-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tim Bollerslev & Daniela Osterrieder & Natalia Sizova & George Tauchen, 2011. "Risk and Return: Long-Run Relationships, Fractional Cointegration, and Return Predictability," CREATES Research Papers 2011-51, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:32:y:2013:i:3:p:318-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.