Regressions with Asymptotically Collinear Regressor
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kairat T. Mynbaev, 2011. "Regressions with asymptotically collinear regressors," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 14(2), pages 304-320, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1999. "Discrete Fourier Transforms of Fractional Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1243, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2007. "Regression With Slowly Varying Regressors And Nonlinear Trends," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 557-614, August.
- Mynbaev, Kairat T., 2009. "Central Limit Theorems For Weighted Sums Of Linear Processes: Lp -Approximability Versus Brownian Motion," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 748-763, June.
- Mynbaev, Kairat, 2000. "$L_p$-Approximable sequences of vectors and limit distribution of quadratic forms of random variables," MPRA Paper 18447, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mynbayev, Kairat & Darkenbayeva, Gulsim, 2017. "Weak convergence of linear and quadratic forms and related statements on Lp-approximability," MPRA Paper 101686, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2018.
- Mynbayev, Kairat & Darkenbayeva, Gulsim, 2019. "Analyzing variance in central limit theorems," MPRA Paper 101685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mynbayev, Kairat, 2007. "OLS Asymptotics for Vector Autoregressions with Deterministic Regressors," MPRA Paper 101688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Uematsu, Yoshimasa, 2016. "Asymptotic efficiency of the OLS estimator with singular limiting sample moment matrices," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 104-110.
- Yoshimasa Uematsu, 2011. "Regression with a Slowly Varying Regressor in the Presence of a Unit Root," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-209, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yoshimasa Uematsu, 2011. "Asymptotic Efficiency of the OLS Estimator with Singular Limiting Sample Moment Matrices," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-208, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mynbaev, Kairat, 2007. "Comment on "Regression with slowly varying regressors and nonlinear trends" by P.C.B. Phillips," MPRA Paper 8838, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2008.
- Gao, Jiti & Robinson, Peter M., 2014. "Inference on nonstationary time series with moving mean," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66509, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Geoffrey Ngene & Ann Nduati Mungai & Allen K. Lynch, 2018. "Long-Term Dependency Structure and Structural Breaks: Evidence from the U.S. Sector Returns and Volatility," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(02), pages 1-38, June.
- Yicong Lin & Hanno Reuvers, 2020. "Cointegrating Polynomial Regressions with Power Law Trends: A New Angle on the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Papers 2009.02262, arXiv.org.
- Chang Sik Kim & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Log Periodogram Regression: The Nonstationary Case," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1587, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dominique Guegan & Zhiping Lu & Beijia Zhu, 2012.
"Comparaison of Several Estimation Procedures for Long Term Behavior,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Dominique Guegan & Zhiping Lu & BeiJia Zhu, 2012. "Comparaison of several estimation procedures for long term behavior," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Morana, Claudio, 2007.
"Multivariate modelling of long memory processes with common components,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 919-934, October.
- Claudio Morana, 2006. "Multivariate modelling of long memory processes with common components," ICER Working Papers 40-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Laura Mayoral, 2007.
"Minimum distance estimation of stationary and non-stationary ARFIMA processes,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 10(1), pages 124-148, March.
- Laura Mayoral, 2006. "Minimum distance estimation of stationary and non-stationary ARFIMA processes," Economics Working Papers 959, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Norbert Christopeit & Michael Massmann, 2013.
"Estimating Structural Parameters in Regression Models with Adaptive Learning,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
13-111/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Norbert Christopeit & Michael Massmann, 2015. "Estimating Structural Parameters in Regression Models with Adaptive Learning," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-106/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2010. "Automatic Selection for Non-linear Models," Economics Series Working Papers 473, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2017. "What Makes Commodity Prices Move Together? An Answer From A Dynamic Factor Model," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 260889, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 2005. "Econometric Analysis of Fisher's Equation," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 125-168, January.
- Kong, Jianning & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Sul, Donggyu, 2019. "Weak σ-convergence: Theory and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 185-207.
- Coleman, Simeon, 2012. "Where Does the Axe Fall? Inflation Dynamics and Poverty Rates: Regional and Sectoral Evidence for Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2454-2467.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotically collinear regressors; asymptotic distribution; Lp-approximability; OLS estimator;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.