Central Limit Theorems For Weighted Sums Of Linear Processes: Lp -Approximability Versus Brownian Motion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kairat T. Mynbaev, 2011.
"Regressions with asymptotically collinear regressors,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 14(2), pages 304-320, July.
- Mynbaev, Kairat, 2009. "Regressions with Asymptotically Collinear Regressor," MPRA Paper 31315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mynbayev, Kairat & Darkenbayeva, Gulsim, 2019. "Analyzing variance in central limit theorems," MPRA Paper 101685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshimasa Uematsu, 2011. "Asymptotic Efficiency of the OLS Estimator with Singular Limiting Sample Moment Matrices," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-208, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Uematsu, Yoshimasa, 2016. "Asymptotic efficiency of the OLS estimator with singular limiting sample moment matrices," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 104-110.
- Mynbayev, Kairat & Darkenbayeva, Gulsim, 2017. "Weak convergence of linear and quadratic forms and related statements on Lp-approximability," MPRA Paper 101686, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2018.
- Mynbayev, Kairat, 2007. "OLS Asymptotics for Vector Autoregressions with Deterministic Regressors," MPRA Paper 101688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Yoshimasa Uematsu, 2011. "Regression with a Slowly Varying Regressor in the Presence of a Unit Root," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-209, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:25:y:2009:i:03:p:748-763_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.