The Global MRIO Lab – charting the world economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Koopman & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2014.
"Tracing Value-Added and Double Counting in Gross Exports,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 459-494, February.
- Koopman, Robert & Wang, Zhi & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2012. "Tracing Value-Added and Double Counting in Gross Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 9245, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Koopman & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2012. "Tracing Value-added and Double Counting in Gross Exports," NBER Working Papers 18579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:taf:ecsysr:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:296-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umed Temurshoev & Marcel P. Timmer, 2011. "Joint estimation of supply and use tables," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(4), pages 863-882, November.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2013.
"Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(76), pages 613-661, October.
- Timmer, Marcel & Stehrer, Robert & Los, Bart & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2012. "Fragmentation, Incomes and Jobs. An analysis of European competitiveness," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-130, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2014. "Fragmentation, incomes, and jobs : an analysis of European competitiveness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6833, The World Bank.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2013. "Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness," Working Paper Series 1615, European Central Bank.
- repec:taf:ecsysr:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:187-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Oosterhaven, 2005. "GRAS versus minimizing absolute and squared differences: a comment," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 327-331.
- repec:taf:ecsysr:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:252-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen Vries, 2013.
"Offshoring and the skill structure of labour demand,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(4), pages 631-662, December.
- Gaaitzen De Vries & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Offshoring and the Skill Structure of Labour Demand," wiiw Working Papers 86, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Suh, Sangwon, 2004. "Functions, commodities and environmental impacts in an ecological-economic model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 451-467, April.
- John Barrett & Glen Peters & Thomas Wiedmann & Kate Scott & Manfred Lenzen & Katy Roelich & Corinne Le Quéré, 2013. "Consumption-based GHG emission accounting: a UK case study," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 451-470, July.
- Glyn Wittwer & Mark Horridge, 2010. "Bringing Regional Detail to a CGE Model using Census Data," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 229-255.
- Theo Junius & Jan Oosterhaven, 2003. "The Solution of Updating or Regionalizing a Matrix with both Positive and Negative Entries," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 87-96, March.
- Foran, Barney & Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher & Bilek, Marcela, 2005. "Integrating sustainable chain management with triple bottom line accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 143-157, January.
- Stefan Pauliuk & Guillaume Majeau-Bettez & Christopher L. Mutel & Bernhard Steubing & Konstantin Stadler, 2015. "Lifting Industrial Ecology Modeling to a New Level of Quality and Transparency: A Call for More Transparent Publications and a Collaborative Open Source Software Framework," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 19(6), pages 937-949, December.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Wilting, Harry C. & Lenzen, Manfred & Lutter, Stephan & Palm, Viveka, 2011. "Quo Vadis MRIO? Methodological, data and institutional requirements for multi-region input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1937-1945, September.
- Anne Owen & Richard Wood & John Barrett & Andrew Evans, 2016. "Explaining value chain differences in MRIO databases through structural path decomposition," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 243-272, June.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Abdul Azeez Erumban & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2014. "Slicing Up Global Value Chains," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 99-118, Spring.
- Malik, Arunima & Lenzen, Manfred & Ely, Rômulo Neves & Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2014. "Simulating the impact of new industries on the economy: The case of biorefining in Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 84-93.
- Johnson, Robert C. & Noguera, Guillermo, 2012. "Accounting for intermediates: Production sharing and trade in value added," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 224-236.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Markus Flaute & Dr. Christian Lutz & Martin Distelkamp, 2017. "Der Einsatz von MRIO zur Berechnung der Fußabdrücke von Nationen – eine Anwendung der EXIOBASE-Datenbank," GWS Discussion Paper Series 17-7, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:158-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.