Location, internationalization and performance of firms in Italy: a multilevel approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti & Margherita Velucchi, 2009. "Location, Internationalization and Performance of Firms in Italy: a Multilevel Approach," Working Papers - Economics wp2009_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2007. "The happy few: the internationalisation of European firms New facts based on firm-level evidence," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10147, Sciences Po.
- Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2008.
"The Happy Few: The Internationalisation of European Firms,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 43(3), pages 135-148, May.
- Gianmarco Ottaviano & Thierry Mayer, . "The happy few: the internationalisation of European firms," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 12, December.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2007.
"Firms in International Trade,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 105-130, Summer.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2007. "Firms in International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0795, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bernard, Andrew.B & Bradford Jensen, J. & Redding, Stephen & Schott, Peter K., 2007. "Firms in international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3682, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2007. "Firms in International Trade," NBER Working Papers 13054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J Bradford & Redding, Stephen J. & Schott, Peter K., 2007. "Firms in International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6277, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott, 2007. "Firms in International Trade," Working Papers 07-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/10147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maas, Cora J. M. & Hox, J.J.Joop J., 2004. "The influence of violations of assumptions on multilevel parameter estimates and their standard errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 427-440, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Masi, G. & Giovannetti, G. & Ricchiuti, G., 2013.
"Network analysis to detect common strategies in Italian foreign direct investment,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 392(5), pages 1202-1214.
- Giulia De Masi & Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2010. "Network Analysis to Detect Common Strategies in the Italian Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- repec:bla:labour:v:31:y:2017:i:4:p:494-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietro de Matteis & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2016. "Determinants of exports: firm heterogeneity and local context," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 352, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mirko Menghini, 2015. "Le imprese potenzialmente esportatrici," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 53-64.
- Anna Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2015. "Agglomeration economies in Italy: impact on heterogeneous firms’ exit in a multilevel framework," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 395-440, December.
- Eleonora Bertoni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2017.
"A Multilevel Analysis of Unemployment in Egypt,"
CEIS, vol. 31(4), pages 494-514, December.
- Eleonora Bertoni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2014. "A Multilevel Analysis of the Unemployment in Egypt," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_23.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013.
"Supply Chains and the Internalization of SMEs: Evidence from Italy,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2013_30.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi & Marco Sanfilippo, 2014. "Supply Chains and the Internalization of SMEs: Evidence from Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/62, European University Institute.
- repec:scn:financ:y:2016:i:6:p:31-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Sapir & Igor Karachev & Mingzhu Zhang, 2016. "Russian Pharmaceutical Companies Export Potential in Emerging Regional Clusters," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 1194-1204.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0451-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:45:y:2013:i:18:p:2665-2673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.