International correlations across stock markets and industries: trends and patterns 1988-2002
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Kpate Adjaoute & Jean-Pierre Danthine, 2004.
"Portfolio diversification: alive and well in Euro-land!,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(17), pages 1225-1231.
- Adjaoute, K. & Danthine, J.P., 2001. "Portfolio Diversification: Alive and well In Euroland," Papers 32, Manitoba - Department of Economics.
- Adjaoute, Kpate & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 2001. "Portfolio Diversification: Alive and Well in Euroland!," CEPR Discussion Papers 3086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kpaté ADJAOUTE & Jean-Pierre DANTHINE, 2001. "Portfolio Diversification: Alive and Well in Euroland!," FAME Research Paper Series rp32, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Kpate ADJAOUTE & Jean-Pierre DANTHINE, 2001. "Portfolio Diversification: Alive and well in Euroland !," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 01.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Taylor, Mark P & Tonks, Ian, 1989. "The Internationalisation of Stock Markets and the Abolition of U.K. Exchange Control," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 332-336, May.
- Panton, Don B. & Lessig, V. Parker & Joy, O. Maurice, 1976. "Comovement of International Equity Markets: A Taxonomic Approach," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 415-432, September.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Engle, Robert F & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1988. "A Capital Asset Pricing Model with Time-Varying Covariances," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 116-131, February.
- Tse, Y. K., 2000.
"A test for constant correlations in a multivariate GARCH model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 107-127, September.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Tse's constant correlation GARCH test results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00161, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "TSECCTEST: RATS procedure to perform Tse test for constant correlation in MV-GARCH model," Statistical Software Components RTS00214, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Diebold, Francis X. & Ebens, Heiko, 2001. "The distribution of realized stock return volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 43-76, July.
- Luis Catão & Robin Brooks, 2000. "The New Economy and Global Stock Returns," IMF Working Papers 00/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Theodore Syriopoulos, 2004. "International portfolio diversification to Central European stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(17), pages 1253-1268.
- Kari Heimonen, 2002. "Stock market integration: evidence on price integration and return convergence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 415-429.
- Eduardo Roca, 1999. "Short-term and long-term price linkages between the equity markets of Australia and its major trading partners," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 501-511.
- Bernd Kempa & Michael Nelles, 2001. "International correlations and excess returns in European stock markets: does EMU matter?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 69-73.
- Ioannis Asimakopoulos & John Goddard & Costas Siriopoulos, 2000. "Interdependence between the US and major European equity markets: evidence from spectral analysis," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 41-47.
- Butler, K. C. & Joaquin, D. C., 2002. "Are the gains from international portfolio diversification exaggerated? The influence of downside risk in bear markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 981-1011, December.
- Jian Yang & James Kolari & Insik Min, 2003. "Stock market integration and financial crises: the case of Asia," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 477-486.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2009.
"What tames the Celtic Tiger? Portfolio implications from a Multivariate Markov Switching model,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 463-488.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2007. "What tames the Celtic tiger? portfolio implications from a multivariate Markov switching model," Working Papers 2006-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Qing Xu & Xiao-Ming Li, 2009. "Estimation of dynamic asymmetric tail dependences: an empirical study on Asian developed futures markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 273-290.
- Araújo, Eurilton, 2009.
"Macroeconomic shocks and the co-movement of stock returns in Latin America,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 331-344, December.
- Araújo, Eurilton, 2008. "Macroeconomic Shocks and the Co-movement of Stock Returns in Latin America," Insper Working Papers wpe_113, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Olasupo Olusi & Haikal Abdul-Majid, 2008. "Diversification prospects in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) equity markets: a synthesis and an update," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(18), pages 1451-1463.
- Zura Kakushadze & Willie Yu, 2017. "Open Source Fundamental Industry Classification," Papers 1706.04210, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Martin Bohl & Pierre Siklos, 2008.
"Empirical evidence on feedback trading in mature and emerging stock markets,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(17), pages 1379-1389.
- Martin T. Bohl & Pierre Siklos, 2004. "Empirical Evidence on Feedback Trading in Mature and Emerging Stock Markets," Research Paper Series 137, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sudharshan Reddy Paramati & Rakesh Gupta & Kishore Tandon, 2016.
"Dynamic analysis of time-varying correlations and cointegration relationship between Australia and frontier equity markets,"
International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 121-145.
- Paramati, Sudharshan Reddy & Gupta, Rakesh & Tandon, Kishore, 2016. "Dynamic Analysis of Time-Varying Correlations and Cointegration Relationship between Australia and Frontier Equity Markets," MPRA Paper 88512, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2016.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chen, Mei-Ping & Chang, Chi-Hung, 2013. "Dynamic relationships between industry returns and stock market returns," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 119-144.
- Marguerite Schneider & Lori Ryan, 2011. "A review of hedge funds and their investor activism: do they help or hurt other equity investors?," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(3), pages 349-374, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:16:y:2006:i:16:p:1171-1183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.