Determinants of European immigration: a cross-country analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Levin & Peter C. Reiss, 1984. "Tests of a Schumpeterian Model of R&D and Market Structure," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 175-208 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spence, Michael, 1984. "Cost Reduction, Competition, and Industry Performance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 101-121, January.
- Drysdale, Peter & Huang, Yiping, 1997. "Technological Catch-up and Economic Growth in East Asia and the Pacific," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(222), pages 201-211, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas M. Fullerton & Felipe I. Galan & Wm. Doyle Smith & Adam G. Walke, 2014.
"An Empirical Analysis of Migratory Flows to the United States,"
Applied Economics and Finance,
Redfame publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 11-20, November.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Galan, Felipe I. & Smith, Wm. Doyle & Walke, Adam G., 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Migratory Flows to the United States," MPRA Paper 59592, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jun 2014.
- Jose Villaverde & Adolfo Maza & MarÃa Hierro, 2011. "Regional international migration distribution in Spain: which factors are behind?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p530, European Regional Science Association.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2013.
"“A gravity model of migration between ENC and EU”,"
AQR Working Papers
201309, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2013.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2013. "“A gravity model of migration between ENC and EU”," IREA Working Papers 201317, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi, 2013. "A Gravity Model of Migration between ENC and EU," IZA Discussion Papers 7700, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Meierrieks & Laura Renner, 2017.
"Stymied ambition: does a lack of economic freedom lead to migration?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 977-1005, July.
- Daniel Meierrieks & Laura Renner, 0. "Stymied ambition: does a lack of economic freedom lead to migration?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 0, pages 1-29.
- Renner, Laura & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2016. "Stymied Ambition: Does a Lack of Economic Freedom Lead to Migration?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145546, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Meierrieks, Daniel & Renner, Laura, 2016. "Stymied ambition: Does a lack of economic freedom lead to migration?," Discussion Paper Series 2016-05, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Hubert Jayet & Glenn Rayp & Ilse Ruyssen & Nadiya Ukrayinchuk, 2016.
"Immigrants’ location choice in Belgium,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 63-89.
- Hubert Jayet & Glenn Rayp & Ilse Ruyssen & Nadiya Ukrayinchuk, 2014. "Immigrants' location choice in Belgium," Working Papers hal-01006864, HAL.
- Hubert JAYET & Glenn RAYP & Ilse RUYSSEN & Nadiya UKRAYINCHUK, 2014. "Immigrants’ location choice in Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ilse Ruyssen & Gerdie Everaert & Glenn Rayp, 2014. "Determinants and dynamics of migration to OECD countries in a three-dimensional panel framework," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 175-197.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 2010. "International Migration and the Developing World," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:13:y:2006:i:12:p:769-773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.