An empirical analysis of cross-border labour mobility in the case of Estonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kent Eliasson & Urban Lindgren & Olle Westerlund, 2003. "Geographical Labour Mobility: Migration or Commuting?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 827-837.
- Corrado Giulietti & Martin Guzi & Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013.
"Unemployment benefits and immigration: evidence from the EU,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 24-38, March.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "Unemployment Benefits and Immigration: Evidence from the EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 8672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Unemployment Benefits and Immigration: Evidence from the EU," IZA Discussion Papers 6075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Everett Lee, 1966. "A theory of migration," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 3(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008.
"Scale, diversity, and determinants of labour migration in Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 428-452, Autumn.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2008. "Scale, Diversity and Determinants of Labour Migration in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 6921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Scale, Diversity, and Determinants of Labour Migration in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 3595, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-773, October.
- Pedersen, Peder J. & Pytlikova, Mariola & Smith, Nina, 2004. "Selection or Network Effects? Migration Flows into 27 OECD Countries, 1990-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borjas, George J, 1987. "Self-Selection and the Earnings of Immigrants," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 531-553, September.
- Kristi Anniste & Tiit Tammaru & Enel Pungas & Tiiu Paas, 2012. "Emigration After Eu Enlargement: Was There A Brain Drain Effect In The Case Of Estonia?," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 87, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Borjas, George J, 1999. "Immigration and Welfare Magnets," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 607-637, October.
- Benoit A. Delbecq & Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2010. "Going West In The European Union:Migration And Eu Enlargement," Working Papers 10-4, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Peter Huber, 2011. "Educational Attainment and Education-job Mismatch of Cross-border Commuters in the EU," WIFO Working Papers 388, WIFO.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adnan, Wifag, 2015. "Who gets to cross the border? The impact of mobility restrictions on labor flows in the West Bank," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 86-99.
More about this item
Keywordsgeographic labour mobility; neighbouring countries; cross-country labour flows; Estonia;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-06-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2013-06-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2013-06-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2013-06-09 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2013-06-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nor:wpaper:2013016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Norface Migration Administrator) or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmucluk.html .