Going West In The European Union:Migration And Eu Enlargement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2010. "Taking Stock of Recent Migration Flows in the European Union," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2965, The World Bank.
- Martin Kahanec, 2013. "Labor mobility in an enlarged European Union," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 7, pages 137-152 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tiiu Paas, 2014. "Cross-border labour mobility: are East-West and East-East cross-border labour flows differ?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p50, European Regional Science Association.
- Mart Kaska & Tiiu Paas, 2013. "Cross-Border Labour Flows From Estonia To Neighbouring Countries," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 91, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Marta Kaska & Tiiu Paas, 2013. "An empirical analysis of cross-border labour mobility in the case of Estonia," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; EU Enlargement; Immigration Policy;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pae:wpaper:10-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debby Weber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dapurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .