Taking Stock of Recent Migration Flows in the European Union
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jennifer Hunt, 2006. "Staunching Emigration from East Germany: Age and the Determinants of Migration," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(5), pages 1014-1037, 09.
- Benoit A. Delbecq & Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2010. "Going West In The European Union:Migration And Eu Enlargement," Working Papers 10-4, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bonin, Holger & Eichhorst, Werner & Florman, Christer & Hansen, Mette Okkels & Skiöld, Lena & Stuhler, Jan & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Thomasen, Henrik & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Report No. 19: Geographic Mobility in the European Union: Optimising its Economic and Social Benefits," IZA Research Reports 19, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Taylor, J. Edward & Boucher, Stephen R. & Smith, Aaron D. & Yunez-Naude, Antonio, 2004. "Impacts Of Policy Reforms On The Supply Of Mexican Labor To U.S. Farms: New Evidence From Mexico," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19993, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2009.
"Migration in an enlarged EU: A challenging solution?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Migration in an enlarged EU: A challenging solution?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 363, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008. "Migration in an Enlarged EU: A Challenging Solution?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 849, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Migration in an Enlarged EU: A Challenging Solution?," IZA Discussion Papers 3913, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pia Orrenius & Madeline Zavodny, 2003. "Do amnesty programs reduce undocumented immigration? Evidence from Irca," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 40(3), pages 437-450, August.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Lessons from Migration after EU Enlargement," IZA Discussion Papers 4230, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Drinkwater, 2003. "Go West? Assessing the willingness to move from Central and Eastern European Countries," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0503, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008.
"Migration and Globalization: Challenges and Perspectives for the Research Infrastructure,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008. "Migration and Globalization: Challenges and Perspectives for the Research Infrastructure," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 51, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Mukesh Chawla & Gordon Betcherman & Arup Banerji, 2007. "From Red to Gray : The "Third Transition" of Aging Populations in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6741.
- Catia Batista, 2008. "Why Doesn't Labor Flow from Poor to Rich Countries? Micro Evidence from the European Integration Experience," Economics Series Working Papers 402, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.