Report NEP-MIG-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Baudassé & Rémi Bazillier, 2012. "Gender Inequality and Emigration: Push factor or Selection process?," Working Papers hal-00829526, HAL.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Bansak, Cynthia, 2013. "Employment Verification Mandates and the Labor Market Outcomes of Likely Unauthorized and Native Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7419, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ingrid Dallmann & Katrin Millock, 2013. "Climate Variability and Internal Migration: A Test on Indian Inter-State Migration," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00825807, HAL.
- John Palmer & Mariola Pytlikova, 2013. "Labor Market Laws and Intra-European Migration: The Role of the State in Shaping Destination Choices," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013015, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Catalina Herrera & David Sahn, 2013. "Determinants of Internal Migration among Senegalese Youth," Working Papers halshs-00826995, HAL.
- Åslund, Olof & Engdahl, Mattias, 2013. "1 Open borders, transport links and local labor markets," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Stuart Campbell, 2013. "Over-education among A8 migrants in the UK," DoQSS Working Papers 13-09, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & C. Rault, 2013. "Immigration, unemployment and GDP in the host country: Bootstrap panel Granger causality analysis on OECD countries," Working Papers halshs-00827003, HAL.
- Marta Kaska & Tiiu Paas, 2013. "An empirical analysis of cross-border labour mobility in the case of Estonia," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Anna Okatenko, 2013. "Out-migration, Wealth Constraints, and the Quality of Local Amenities," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013017, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Timoney, Kevin, 2013. "Revisions to Population, Migration and the Labour Force, 2007-2011," Research Notes RN2012/4/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lunn, Pete, 2012. "The Impact of Recession on Migration: A Preliminary Analysis of Census 2011," Research Notes RN2012/2/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & C. Rault, 2013. "Immigration, growth and unemployment: Panel VAR evidence from OECD countries," Working Papers halshs-00827002, HAL.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2013. "Immigration et croissance économique en France entre 1994 et 2008," Working Papers halshs-00825014, HAL.