Report NEP-GEO-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iris WanzenbÃ¶ck & Thomas Scherngell & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Embeddedness of regions in European knowledge networks. A comparative analysis of inter-regional R and D collaborations, co-patents and co-publications," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2013. "Proximity, network formation and inventive performance: in search of the proximity paradox," MPRA Paper 47388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Alexandre Xavier Ywata de Carvalho & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski, 2013. "Evaluating Multiple Spatial Dimensions of Economic Growth in Brazil Using Spatial Panel Data Models (1970 - 2000)," Discussion Papers 1830a, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Berliant, Marcus & Weiss, Adam, 2013. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space: A Comment," MPRA Paper 47340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Broekel & Nicky Rogge & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The innovation efficiency of German regions - a shared-input DEA approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Palmberg, Johanna, 2013. "Spontaneous Orders and the Emergence of Economically Powerful Cities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 310, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- José M. Albert & Marta R. Casanova & Jorge Mateu & Vicente Orts, 2013. "Distance-Based Methods: An improvement of Ripley’s K function vs. the K density function," Working Papers 2013/07, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Brinkman, Jeffrey, 2013. "Congestion, agglomeration, and the structure of cities," Working Papers 13-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nguyen Thang Dao & Julio Davila, 2013. "Can geography lock a society in stagnation?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00824847, HAL.
- Erkan Gören, 2013. "Economic Effects of Domestic and Neighbouring Countries’ Cultural Diversity," Working Papers V-352-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Marta Kaska & Tiiu Paas, 2013. "An empirical analysis of cross-border labour mobility in the case of Estonia," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2013. "Greenhouse Gas Emission Controls and Firm Locations in North-South Trade," Discussion papers 13045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & João Carlos Ramos Magalhães, 2013. "Disparidades do Produto Interno Bruto (PIB) Per Capita no Brasil: Uma Análise de Convergência em Diferentes Escalas Regionais (1970- 2008)," Discussion Papers 1833, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.