Effects of ability mixing in high school on adulthood earnings: quasiexperimental evidence from South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Summers, Anita A & Wolfe, Barbara L, 1977. "Do Schools Make a Difference?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 639-652, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yohanes E. Riyanto & Linda A. Toolsema, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility in a Corporate Governance Framework," Departmental Working Papers wp0702, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Harris, Jeffrey E. & González López-Valcárcel, Beatriz, 2008. "Asymmetric peer effects in the analysis of cigarette smoking among young people in the United States, 1992-1999," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 249-264, March.
- Seungjoo Lee & Changhui Kang, 2015. "Labor Market Effects of School Ties: Evidence from Graduates of Leveled High Schools in South Korea," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 31, pages 199-237.
- Park, Cheolsung & Kang, Changhui, 2008. "Does education induce healthy lifestyle?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1516-1531, December.
- Lee, Yong Suk, 2014. "Exams, districts, and intergenerational mobility: Evidence from South Korea," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 62-71.
- Do Won Kwak & Hyejin Ku, 2013. "Together or Separate: Disentangling the Effects of Single-Sex Schooling from the Effects of Single-Sex Schools," Discussion Papers Series 487, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Wang, Liang Choon, 2015.
"All work and no play? The effects of ability sorting on students’ non-school inputs, time use, and grade anxiety,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 29-41.
- Liang Choon Wang, 2014. "All Work and No Play? The Effects of Ability Sorting on Students’ Non-school Inputs, Time Use, and Grade Anxiety," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Nam, Kigon, 2014. "Until when does the effect of age on academic achievement persist? Evidence from Korean data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 106-122.
- Choi, Hoon & Choi, Álvaro, 2016. "Regulating private tutoring consumption in Korea: Lessons from another failure," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 144-156.
- Lee, Yong Suk, 2015. "School districting and the origins of residential land price inequality," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-17.
More about this item
KeywordsTracking; Ability grouping; Mixing; I21; C20; J24;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:20:y:2007:i:2:p:269-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .