The role of ethics and product personality in the intention to purchase organic food products: a structural equation modeling approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 57 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.heirs.it/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/policy/journal/12232/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Bellows Anne C. & Onyango Benjamin & Diamond Adam & Hallman William K, 2008. "Understanding Consumer Interest in Organics: Production Values vs. Purchasing Behavior," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-31, May.
- Plummer, Joseph T., 2000. "How Personality Makes a Difference," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(06), pages 79-83, December.
- Caprara, Gian Vittorio & Barbaranelli, Claudio & Guido, Gianluigi, 2001. "Brand personality: How to make the metaphor fit?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 377-395, June.
- Zanoli, Raffaele & Naspetti, Simona, 2002. "Consumer motivations in the purchase of organic food. A means-end approach," MPRA Paper 32712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naspetti, Simona & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2006. "Organic food quality & safety perception throughout Europe," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10086, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Plummer, Joseph T., 2000. "How Personality Makes a Difference," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(06), pages 79-84, November.
- Jan-Benedict E M Steenkamp & Rajeev Batra & Dana L Alden, 2003. "How perceived brand globalness creates brand value," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(1), pages 53-65, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:57:y:2010:i:1:p:79-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.