A New Measure of Brand Personality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaker, Jennifer L, 2000. " Accessibility or Diagnosticity? Disentangling the Influence of Culture on Persuasion Processes and Attitudes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 340-357, March.
- Belk, Russell W, 1988. " Possessions and the Extended Self," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 139-168, September.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:2:p:129-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaker, Jennifer L., 2000. "Accessibility or Diagnosticity? Disentangling the Influence of Culture on Persuasion Processes and Attitudes," Research Papers 1579, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Hosany, Sameer & Ekinci, Yuksel & Uysal, Muzaffer, 2006. "Destination image and destination personality: An application of branding theories to tourism places," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 638-642, May.
- Plummer, Joseph T., 2000. "How Personality Makes a Difference," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(06), pages 79-83, December.
- Caprara, Gian Vittorio & Barbaranelli, Claudio & Guido, Gianluigi, 2001. "Brand personality: How to make the metaphor fit?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 377-395, June.
- Johan Rekom & Gabriele Jacobs & Peeter Verlegh, 2006. "Measuring and managing the essence of a brand personality," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 181-192, July.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:2:p:82-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milas, Goran & Mlacic, Boris, 2007. "Brand personality and human personality: Findings from ratings of familiar Croatian brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 620-626, June.
- Sirgy, M Joseph, 1982. " Self-Concept in Consumer Behavior: A Critical Review," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 287-300, December.
- Plummer, Joseph T., 2000. "How Personality Makes a Difference," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(06), pages 79-84, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Valette-Florence & Rita Valette-Florence, 2012. "A new affinity measure based on the personality of brands and newspapers/magazine brands: a French Perspective," Post-Print halshs-00849796, HAL.
- MAK Yee Mei & Margaret, 2015. "An Evaluation of the determinants of Brand equity in fast food business in Hong Kong," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 4(1), pages 691-704, January.
- Carlos Manuel Súcia Búrcio & Rui Manuel Vinhas Da Silva & Maria de Fátima Salgueiro, 2015. "The influence of country personality dimensions on intentions to recommend visiting: The preponderance of assiduousness and wickedness," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 3(1), pages 61-80, May.
- repec:pal:jmarka:v:4:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1057_jma.2016.3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Araya-Castillo & Manuel Antonio Escobar-Farfan, 2015. "Personalidad de marca de las escuelas de negocios en Chile: Propuesta de modelo," REVISTA AD-MINISTER, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, issue 27, pages 53-73, October.
- Sven Tischer, 2012. "Measuring the impact of critical incidents on brand personality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Thomas Rompay & Marieke Fransen & Bianca Borgelink, 2014. "Light as a feather: Effects of packaging imagery on sensory product impressions and brand evaluation," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 397-407, December.
- Seung-Hun Shin & Sung-Byung Yang & Kichan Nam & Chulmo Koo, 0. "Conceptual foundations of a landmark personality scale based on a destination personality scale: Text mining of online reviews," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-10.
- Roxana Wright, 2014. "Branding Paradigms in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 6(2).
- Ingrid Moons & Patrick de Pelsmacker, 2015. "Self-Brand Personality Differences and Attitudes towards Electric Cars," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Astrid Dickinger & Lidija Lalicic, 2016. "An analysis of destination brand personality and emotions: a comparison study," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 317-340, January.
- Mohammad Reza Hamidizadeh & Mohammad Reza Karimi Alavije & Morteza Rezaee, 2014. "The Effect of Perceived Business Ethics on Brand Personality Dimensions & Creation of Brand Equity in Developing Countries," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 46-53.
- Pechtl, Hans & Heidarian, Elham, 2016. "Can a cause-related brand be perceived different from other brands?," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 02/2016, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Niros, Meletios & Pollalis, Yannis & Niros, Angelica, 2017. "Effective marketing of mobile telecom services through brand personality: Empirical evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 76477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9725-z is not listed on IDEAS
- MAK Yee Mei & Margaret, 2015. "Analysis of the Current State of Online Reputation of Public Institutions and the Possibilities of Its Improvement," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 3(3), pages 406-415, July.
- Shahriar AZIZI & Shahram Jamali KAPAK, 2013. "Factors Affecting Overall Brand Equity: The Case Of Shahrvand Chain Store," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 91-103, May.
- Oana TUGULEA (CIOBANU) & Claudia BOBÂLCĂ, 2014. "How To Frame The Human Portrait Of A Touristic City?," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 17(17), pages 30-36, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand personality; brand attitude; scale development; scale reliability; scale validity.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:08/545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.