A New Measure of Brand Personality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaker, Jennifer L, 2000. " Accessibility or Diagnosticity? Disentangling the Influence of Culture on Persuasion Processes and Attitudes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 340-357, March.
- Belk, Russell W, 1988. " Possessions and the Extended Self," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 139-168, September.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Aaker, Jennifer L., 2000. "Accessibility or Diagnosticity? Disentangling the Influence of Culture on Persuasion Processes and Attitudes," Research Papers 1579, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Hosany, Sameer & Ekinci, Yuksel & Uysal, Muzaffer, 2006. "Destination image and destination personality: An application of branding theories to tourism places," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 638-642, May.
- Plummer, Joseph T., 2000. "How Personality Makes a Difference," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(06), pages 79-83, December.
- Caprara, Gian Vittorio & Barbaranelli, Claudio & Guido, Gianluigi, 2001. "Brand personality: How to make the metaphor fit?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 377-395, June.
- Johan Rekom & Gabriele Jacobs & Peeter Verlegh, 2006. "Measuring and managing the essence of a brand personality," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 181-192, July.
- Milas, Goran & Mlacic, Boris, 2007. "Brand personality and human personality: Findings from ratings of familiar Croatian brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 620-626, June.
- Sirgy, M Joseph, 1982. " Self-Concept in Consumer Behavior: A Critical Review," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 287-300, December.
- Plummer, Joseph T., 2000. "How Personality Makes a Difference," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(06), pages 79-84, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MAK Yee Mei & Margaret, 2015. "An Evaluation of the determinants of Brand equity in fast food business in Hong Kong," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 4(1), pages 691-704, January.
- Luis Araya-Castillo & Manuel Antonio Escobar-Farfan, 2015. "Personalidad de marca de las escuelas de negocios en Chile: Propuesta de modelo," REVISTA AD-MINISTER, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, issue 27, pages 53-73, October.
- Thomas Rompay & Marieke Fransen & Bianca Borgelink, 2014. "Light as a feather: Effects of packaging imagery on sensory product impressions and brand evaluation," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 397-407, December.
- Ingrid Moons & Patrick de Pelsmacker, 2015. "Self-Brand Personality Differences and Attitudes towards Electric Cars," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Astrid Dickinger & Lidija Lalicic, 2016. "An analysis of destination brand personality and emotions: a comparison study," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 317-340, January.
- Mohammad Reza Hamidizadeh & Mohammad Reza Karimi Alavije & Morteza Rezaee, 2014. "The Effect of Perceived Business Ethics on Brand Personality Dimensions & Creation of Brand Equity in Developing Countries," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 46-53.
- Pechtl, Hans & Heidarian, Elham, 2016. "Can a cause-related brand be perceived different from other brands?," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 02/2016, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Niros, Meletios & Pollalis, Yannis & Niros, Angelica, 2017. "Effective marketing of mobile telecom services through brand personality: Empirical evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 76477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9725-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Valette-Florence & Rita Valette-Florence, 2012. "A new affinity measure based on the personality of brands and newspapers/magazine brands: a French Perspective," Post-Print halshs-00849796, HAL.
- Carlos Manuel Súcia Búrcio & Rui Manuel Vinhas Da Silva & Maria de Fátima Salgueiro, 2015. "The influence of country personality dimensions on intentions to recommend visiting: The preponderance of assiduousness and wickedness," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 3(1), pages 61-80, May.
- repec:pal:jmarka:v:4:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1057_jma.2016.3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sven Tischer, 2012. "Measuring the impact of critical incidents on brand personality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Seung-Hun Shin & Sung-Byung Yang & Kichan Nam & Chulmo Koo, 0. "Conceptual foundations of a landmark personality scale based on a destination personality scale: Text mining of online reviews," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-10.
- Roxana Wright, 2014. "Branding Paradigms in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 6(2).
- MAK Yee Mei & Margaret, 2015. "Analysis of the Current State of Online Reputation of Public Institutions and the Possibilities of Its Improvement," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 3(3), pages 406-415, July.
- Shahriar AZIZI & Shahram Jamali KAPAK, 2013. "Factors Affecting Overall Brand Equity: The Case Of Shahrvand Chain Store," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 91-103, May.
- Oana TUGULEA (CIOBANU) & Claudia BOBÂLCĂ, 2014. "How To Frame The Human Portrait Of A Touristic City?," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 17(17), pages 30-36, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand personality; brand attitude; scale development; scale reliability; scale validity.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:08/545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .