Accessibility or Diagnosticity? Disentangling the Influence of Culture on Persuasion Processes and Attitudes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moon, Junyean & Chadee, Doren & Tikoo, Surinder, 2008. "Culture, product type, and price influences on consumer purchase intention to buy personalized products online," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 31-39, January.
- Ladhari, Riadh & Pons, Frank & Bressolles, Grégory & Zins, Michel, 2011. "Culture and personal values: How they influence perceived service quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 951-957, September.
- Guo, Junpeng & Wang, Xiaopan & Wu, Yi, 2020. "Positive emotion bias: Role of emotional content from online customer reviews in purchase decisions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- M. Geuens & B. Weijters & K. De Wulf, 2008. "A New Measure of Brand Personality," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/545, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lerman, Dawn & Maldonado, Rachel & Luna, David, 2009. "A theory-based measure of acculturation: The shortened cultural life style inventory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 399-406, April.
- Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert & De Wulf, Kristof, 2009. "A new measure of brand personality," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 97-107.
- Xiaolin Lin & Mauricio Featherman & Stoney L. Brooks & Nick Hajli, 2019. "Exploring Gender Differences in Online Consumer Purchase Decision Making: An Online Product Presentation Perspective," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 1187-1201, October.
- Schmidt, Holger J. & Mason, Roger & Steenkamp, Pieter & Mugobo, Virimai, 2017. "Does brand orientation contribute to retailersâ€™ success? An empirical study in the South African market," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 210-222.
- Swoboda, Bernhard & Sinning, Carolina, 2020. "How country development and national culture affect the paths of perceived brand globalness to consumer behavior across nations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 58-73.
- Mazaheri, Ebrahim & Richard, Marie-Odile & Laroche, Michel, 2011. "Online consumer behavior: Comparing Canadian and Chinese website visitors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 958-965, September.
- Regina Burnasheva & Yong GuSuh & Katherine Villalobos-Moron, 2019. "Factors Affecting Millennials’ Attitudes toward Luxury Fashion Brands: A Cross-Cultural Study," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(6), pages 69-81, June.
- Kipnis, Eva & Broderick, Amanda J. & Demangeot, Catherine & Adkins, Natalie Ross & Ferguson, Nakeisha S. & Henderson, Geraldine Rosa & Johnson, Guillaume & Mandiberg, James M. & Mueller, Rene Dentiste, 2013.
"Branding beyond prejudice: Navigating multicultural marketplaces for consumer well-being,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1186-1194.
- Eva Kipnis & Amanda J. Broderick & Catherine Demangeot & Natalie Ross Adkins & Nakeisha S. Ferguson & Geraldine Rosa Henderson & Guillaume Johnson & James M. Mandiberg & Rene Dentiste Mueller & Chris , 2013. "Branding beyond prejudice: Navigating multicultural marketplaces for consumer well-being," Post-Print hal-01346704, HAL.
- Koushyar Rajavi & Tarun Kushwaha & Jan-Benedict E M Steenkamp, 2019. "In Brands We Trust? A Multicategory, Multicountry Investigation of Sensitivity of Consumersâ€™ Trust in Brands to Marketing-Mix Activities," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 651-670.
- Caroline L. Noblet & Laura A. Lindenfeld & Mark W. Anderson, 2013. "Environmental Worldviews: A Point of Common Contact, or Barrier?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(11), pages 1-18, November.
- Bibby, David N., 2011. "Sponsorship portfolio as brand image creation strategies: A commentary essay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 628-630, June.
- Zeng, Hui & Hao, Liaogang, 2016. "Cross-cultural examination of the effects of promotional framing on consumers’ responses: A comparison of China and Pakistan," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1020-1029.
- Reo Song & Sangkil Moon & Haipeng (Allan) Chen & Mark B. Houston, 2018. "When marketing strategy meets culture: the role of culture in product evaluations," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 384-402, May.
- Tu, Lingjiang & Khare, Adwait & Zhang, Yinlong, 2012. "A short 8-item scale for measuring consumers’ local–global identity," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 35-42.
- Alden, Dana L. & He, Yi & Chen, Qimei, 2010. "Service recommendations and customer evaluations in the international marketplace: Cultural and situational contingencies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 38-44, January.
- Bathaee, Atieh, 2011. "Culture affects consumer behavior: Theoretical reflections and an illustrative example with Germany and Iran," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 02/2011, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Perez-Aranda, Javier & González Robles, Eva & Urbistondo, Pilar, 2017. "The Influence of Membership Groups on Selecting Accommodations: The Case of the Residential Tourist," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 5(2), pages 59-72.
- Zeynep Gurhan-Canli & Durairaj Maheswaran, 2000. "Comparative Advertising in the Global Marketplace: The Effects of Cultural Orientation on Communication," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 328, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:26:y:2000:i:4:p:340-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.