Population and economic growth with human and physical capital investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto BUCCI & Davide LA TORRE, 2007. "Population and economic growth with human and physical capital investments," Departmental Working Papers 2007-45, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2002.
"Natural Selection and the Origin of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1133-1191.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer, 2000. "Natural Selection and the Origin of Economic Growth," Arbetsrapport 2000:5, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer, 2001. "Natural Selection and the Origin of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 2727, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2000. "Natural Selection and the Origin of economic Growth," Working Papers 2000-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Growiec Jakub, 2006.
"Fertility Choice and Semi-Endogenous Growth: Where Becker Meets Jones,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-25, September.
- Jakub Growiec, 2005. "Fertility Choice and Semi-Endogenous Growth: Where Becker Meets Jones," HEW 0503001, EconWPA, revised 17 Jan 2006.
- GROWIEC, Jakub, 2006. "Fertility choice and semi-endogenous growth: where Becker meets Jones," CORE Discussion Papers 2006023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alvarez Albelo, Carmen D., 1999. "Complementarity between physical and human capital, and speed of convergence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 357-361, September.
- Holger Strulik, 2005.
"The Role of Human Capital and Population Growth in R&D-based Models of Economic Growth,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 129-145, February.
- Holger Strulik, 2001. "The Role of Human Capital and Population Growth in R&D-Based Models of Economic Growth," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20109, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2002. "The Role of Human Capital and Population Growth in R&D-Based Models of Economic Growth," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 170, Royal Economic Society.
- Miguel-Angel Martín & Agustín Herranz, 2004. "Human capital and economic growth in Spanish regions," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(4), pages 257-264, November.
- Bucci, Alberto, 2008.
"Population growth in a model of economic growth with human capital accumulation and horizontal R&D,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1124-1147, September.
- Alberto Bucci, 2007. "Population Growth in a Model of Economic Growth with Human Capital Accumulation and Horizontal R&D," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1049, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:257-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup, 2001. "Is Declining Productivity Inevitable?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 187-203, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- La Torre, Davide & Marsiglio, Simone, 2010. "Endogenous technological progress in a multi-sector growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1017-1028, September.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "Electricity supply shocks and economic growth across the US states: evidence from a time-varying Bayesian panel VAR model, aggregate and disaggregate energy sources," MPRA Paper 84954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2014. "Population and economic development in Sarawak, Malaysia," MPRA Paper 60636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fumitaka Furuoka & Qaiser Munir, 2011. "Population growth and standard of living: A threshold regression approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 844-859.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2012. "Population Growth and Economic Development: Empirical Evidence from the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2010 Vol. 37 No. 1d, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Simone Marsiglio & Davide La Torre, 2012. "A note on demographic shocks in a multi-sector growth model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2293-2299.
- Fumitaka Furuoka, 2009. "Population Growth and Economic Development: New Empirical Evidence from Thailand," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 1-14.
- Alberto Bucci, 2014. "Population, competition, innovation, and economic growth with and without human capital investment," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 61(1), pages 61-84, April.
- Alberto BUCCI & Herb E. KUNZE & Davide LA TORRE, 2008. "Parameter identification, population and economic growth in an extended Lucas and Uzawa-type two sector model," Departmental Working Papers 2008-34, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Population; Human capital accumulation; Physical capital investment; O33; O41; J24;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:56:y:2009:i:1:p:17-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.