Complementarity between physical and human capital, and speed of convergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio T, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics and Economic Growth in the Neoclassical Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 908-931, September.
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 1989. "Transitional Dynamics and Economic Growth in the Neoclassical Model," NBER Working Papers 3185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S.T., 1989. "Transitional Dynamics And Economic Growth In The Neoclassical Model," RCER Working Papers 206, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Ortigueira, Salvador & Santos, Manuel S, 1997. "On the Speed of Convergence in Endogenous Growth Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 383-399, June.
- Bartel, Ann P & Sicherman, Nachum, 1998.
"Technological Change and the Skill Acquisition of Young Workers,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(4), pages 718-755, October.
- Bartel, A.P. & Sicherman, N., 1995. "Technological Change and the Skill Acquisition of Young Workers," Papers 95-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Ann P. Bartel & Nachum Sicherman, 1995. "Technological Change and the Skill Acquisition of Young Workers," NBER Working Papers 5107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- den Haan, Wouter J., 1995. "Convergence in stochastic growth models The importance of understanding why income levels differ," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 65-82, February.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Alvarez Albelo & Antonio Manresa, 2005. "Internal Learning By Doing And Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 1-23, December.
- Alberto Bucci & Davide Torre, 2009.
"Population and economic growth with human and physical capital investments,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(1), pages 17-27, March.
- Alberto BUCCI & Davide LA TORRE, 2007. "Population and economic growth with human and physical capital investments," Departmental Working Papers 2007-45, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Spyridon Boikos, 2013. "Corruption, Public Expenditure, and Human Capital Accumulation," Working Paper series 17_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Duczynski, Petr, 2002. "Adjustment costs in a two-capital growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 837-850, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:64:y:1999:i:3:p:357-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.