Population growth and standard of living: A threshold regression approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Bucci & Davide Torre, 2009.
"Population and economic growth with human and physical capital investments,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(1), pages 17-27, March.
- Alberto BUCCI & Davide LA TORRE, 2007. "Population and economic growth with human and physical capital investments," Departmental Working Papers 2007-45, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:8:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederic Tournemaine, 2007. "Can population promote income per-capita growth? A balanced perspective," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(8), pages 1-7.
- Thirlwall, A P, 1972.
"A Cross Section Study of Population Growth and the Growth of Output and Per Capita Income in a Production Function Framework,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 40(4), pages 339-356, December.
- Anthony P. Thirwall, 1972. "A Cross-Section Study of Population Growth and the Growth of Output and Per Capita Income in a Production Function Framework," Working Papers 406, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- John Thornton, 2001. "Population Growth and Economic Growth: Long-Run Evidence from Latin America," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 464-468, October.
- Stephan Klasen & David Lawson, 2007. "The Impact of Population Growth on Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Uganda," Departmental Discussion Papers 133, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics, revised 25 May 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Rashid Javed & Azka Amin & Parvez Azim, 2015. "Comparison of Standard of Living between Pakistan and Bangladesh," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(12), pages 715-724, December.
More about this item
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.