Population Growth and Economic Development: New Empirical Evidence from Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Bucci & Davide Torre, 2009.
"Population and economic growth with human and physical capital investments,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(1), pages 17-27, March.
- Alberto BUCCI & Davide LA TORRE, 2007. "Population and economic growth with human and physical capital investments," Departmental Working Papers 2007-45, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:8:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Thornton, 2001. "Population Growth and Economic Growth: Long-Run Evidence from Latin America," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 464-468, October.
- Frederic Tournemaine, 2007. "Can population promote income per-capita growth? A balanced perspective," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(8), pages 1-7.
- Stephan Klasen & David Lawson, 2007. "The Impact of Population Growth on Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Uganda," Departmental Discussion Papers 133, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics, revised 25 May 2007.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- P. J. Dawson & Richard Tiffin, 1998. "Is there a long-run relationship between population growth and living standards? The case of India," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 149-156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ndoricimpa Arcade, 2017. "Working Paper 249 - Threshold Effects of Inflation on Economic Growth in Africa: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel Threshold Regression," Working Paper Series 2359, African Development Bank.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2014. "Population and economic development in Sarawak, Malaysia," MPRA Paper 60636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fumitaka Furuoka & Qaiser Munir, 2011. "Can population growth contribute to economic development? New evidence from Singapore," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 3226-3239.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2014. "Land Value and Rent Dynamics in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(2), pages 235-258, December.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "Environmental Dynamics in an Integrated Walrasian-General Equilibrium and Neoclassical-Growth Theory," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 51-80, September.
- Rana Nabeel Ahmed & Kahlil Ahmad, 2016. "Impact of Population on Economic Growth: A Case Study of Pakistan," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 5(3), pages 162-176, September.
- Al Mamun, Md. & Sohag, Kazi & Hannan Mia, Md. Abdul & Salah Uddin, Gazi & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2014.
"Regional differences in the dynamic linkage between CO2 emissions, sectoral output and economic growth,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-11.
- Md. Al Mamun & Kazi Sohag & Md. Abdul Hannan Mia & Gazi Salah Uddin & Ilhan Ozturk, 2014. "Regional Differences in the Dynamic Linkage between CO2 Emissions, Sectoral Output and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2014-141, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Zhang, W.-B., 2014. "Ethnic Human Capital Externalities and Inequality in a General Equilibrium Growth Model," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 33-54.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "Growth and inequality examined by integrating the Walrasian general equilibrium and neoclassical growth theories," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 7(1), pages 7-32, April.
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:471-484 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei-Bin ZHANG, 2015. "Tourism, Trade And Wealth Accumulation With Endogenous Income And Wealth Distribution Among Countries," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(1), pages 1-1, January.
- Jorge Garza-Rodriguez & Cecilia I. Andrade-Velasco & Karen D. Martinez-Silva & Francisco D. Renteria-Rodriguez & Pedro A. Vallejo-Castillo, 2016. "The relationship between population growth and economic growth in Mexico," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 97-107.
- Prof. Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "Economic Oscillations in a Multi-Country Growth Model with Free Trade and Tourism," Eurasian Business & Economics Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 1-19, July.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08j10009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.