Growth and inequality examined by integrating the Walrasian general equilibrium and neoclassical growth theories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Venditti, Alain, 2001. "Intersectoral external effects, multiplicities & indeterminacies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 765-787, May.
- Castelló-Climent, Amparo & Hidalgo-Cabrillana, Ana, 2012.
"The role of educational quality and quantity in the process of economic development,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 391-409.
- Amparo Castelló-Climent & Ana Hidalgo-Cabrillana, 2011. "The Role of Educational Quality and Quantity in the Process of Economic Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp1087, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wanjun Yao & Tomoko Kinugasa & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2013. "An empirical analysis of the relationship between economic development and population growth in China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(33), pages 4651-4661, November.
- Galor, Oded, 1992.
"A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1351-1386, November.
- Oded Galor, 1990. "A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System," Working Papers 1990-23, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Cremers, Emily T., 2006. "Dynamic efficiency in the two-sector overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1915-1936, November.
- Wei-Bin ZHANG, 2012. "Tourism And Economic Structure In A Small-Open Growth Model," Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 76-92, December.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2012. "Economic Growth with Heterogeneous Households,Gender Division of Labor, and Elastic Labor Supply," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 21(2), pages 15-37, June.
- Takayama,Akira, 1985. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314985, March.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & de la Croix, David & Licandro, Omar, 2002.
"Vintage Human Capital, Demographic Trends, and Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 340-375, June.
- Raouf Boucekkine & David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, "undated". "vintage human capital, demographic trends and endogenous growth," Working Papers 2000-02, FEDEA.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & de la Croix, David & Licandro, Omar, 2000. "Vintage Human Capital, Demographic Trends and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stockman, David R., 2009. "Chaos and sector-specific externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2030-2046, December.
- Zhang, Wei-Bin, 1993. "A woman's labor participation and economic growth : Creativity, knowledge utilization and family preference," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 105-110.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, June.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Mino, Kazuo, 1996. "Analysis of a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Capital Income Taxation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(1), pages 227-251, February.
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1967. "A Two-Sector Two Class Model of Economic Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 227-238.
- Fumitaka Furuoka, 2009. "Population Growth and Economic Development: New Empirical Evidence from Thailand," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 1-14.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2000. "A Reassessment of the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 869-887, September.
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Preben K. Alsholm & Morgens E. Larsen & Jens Martin Jensen, 2005. "Dynamic Structure, Exogeneity, Phase Portraits, Growth Paths, and Scale and Substitution Elasticities," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 59-89, February.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Florenzano, Monique & Le Van, Cuong & Lévy, Dominique, 1984. "Production prices and general equilibrium prices," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8422, CEPREMAP.
- Li, Jinlu & Lin, Shuanglin, 2008. "Existence and uniqueness of steady-state equilibrium in a two-sector overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 255-275, July.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth; inequality; capital accumulation; small open economy; wealth and income distribution;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:7:y:2014:i:1:p:7-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .