General Economic Equilibrium: Purpose, Analytic Techniques, Collective Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1972. "General Economic Equilibrium: Purpose, Analytic Techniques, Collective Choice," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1972-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1972. "Maximum Principles in Analytical Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 249-262, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Resource Return on Investment under Markup Pricing," MPRA Paper 49154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "A Portfolio Equilibrium Model of Gold and Capital in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(12), pages 616-627, December.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Mornati, Fiorenzo, 2014.
"Economic Theories in Competition. A New Narrative of the Debate on General Economic Equilibrium Theory in the 1930s,"
CESMEP Working Papers
201404, University of Turin.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Mornati, Fiorenzo, 2014. "Economic Theories in Competition. A New Narrative of the Debate on General Economic Equilibrium Theory in the 1930s," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201436, University of Turin.
- Taisei Kaizoji, 2016. "Toward Economics as a New Complex System," Papers 1611.05280, arXiv.org.
- Franco DONZELLI, 2016. "Solving a Longstanding Conundrum: The Uneasy Coexistence of Alternative Equilibrium Conceptions in Walras’s Theoretical System," Departmental Working Papers 2016-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Nathalie Berta, 2016. "On the definition of externality as a missing market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01277990, HAL.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2014. "Land Value and Rent Dynamics in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(2), pages 235-258, December.
- Elisha A. Pazner, 1975. "Equity Foundations of Welfare Economics," Discussion Papers 190, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2016.
"Impulsive Behavior in Competition: Testing Theories of Overbidding in Rent-Seeking Contests,"
73731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2016. "Impulsive Behavior in Competition: Testing Theories of Overbidding in Rent-Seeking Contests," Working Papers 16-21, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2017. "Janos Kornai and General Equilibrium Theory," CEPN Working Papers hal-01583569, HAL.
- Zhang, W.-B., 2014. "Ethnic Human Capital Externalities and Inequality in a General Equilibrium Growth Model," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 33-54.
- Willem K. M. Brauers, 2012. "Project Management for a Country with Multiple Objectives," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 80-101, March.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Fabio Petri, 2015. "Again on the relevance of reverse capital deepening and reswitching," Department of Economics University of Siena 710, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Ulla Lehmijoki, 2011. "Homothetic Multisector Growth Models," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_001, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Guoqiang Tian, 2016.
"On the existence of price equilibrium in economies with excess demand functions,"
Economic Theory Bulletin,
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 5-16, April.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2010. "On the Existence of Price Equilibrium in Economies with Excess Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 57930, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Stephen W. Salant, 1984. "THE DESIGN OF A SELF-ENFORCING MULTILATERAL AGREEMENT AMONG OIL-lMPORTING COUNTRlES," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 2(5), pages 58-75, March.
- repec:vra:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:14-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annie-Lou Cot & Jérôme Lallement, 2006. "1859-1959 : de Walras à Debreu, un siècle d'équilibre général," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 377-388.
- Victor Olkhov, 2017. "Econophysics of Macroeconomics: "Action-at-a-Distance" and Waves," Papers 1702.02763, arXiv.org.
- Chenggang Xu, 2017. "Capitalism and Socialism: A Review of Kornai's Dynamism, Rivalry, and the Surplus Economy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 55(1), pages 191-208, March.
- Nathalie Berta, 2016. "On the definition of externality as a missing market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "A Study of the Role of Government in Income and Wealth Distribution by Integrating the Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theories," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 12(1), pages 28-45.
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:4:p:95-118 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:3:p:253-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.