Modeling of food security and ecological footprint of coastal zone of Bangladesh
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10668|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holden, Stein & Shiferaw, Bekele & Pender, John, 2005. "Policy analysis for sustainable land management and food security in Ethiopia: a bioeconomic model with market imperfections," Research reports 140, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Darwin, Roy & Shoemaker, Robbin, 2001. "Resource use and technological progress in agriculture: a dynamic general equilibrium analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 275-291, August.
- Samarendu Mohanty & E. Wesley & F. Peterson, 2005. "Food security and government interventions: A study of Indian grain markets," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 337-352.
- Diakosavvas, Dimitris & Green, Christopher J., 1998. "Assessing the Impact on Food Security of Alternative Compensatory Financing Schemes: A Simulation Approach with an Application to India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1251-1265, July.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2000. "Consequences of a Food Security Strategy for Economic Welfare, Income Distribution and Land Degradation: The Philippine Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-128, January.
- McCalla, Alex F & Revoredo, Cesar L., 2001. "Prospects for global food security: a critical appraisal of past projections and predictions," 2020 vision discussion papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Walter Falcon & Rosamond Naylor & Whitney Smith & Marshall Burke & Ellen McCullough, 2004. "Using climate models to improve Indonesian food security," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 355-377.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:endesu:v:12:y:2010:i:4:p:511-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.